Finished Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town and alex win.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
RE: Werewolf XV: Day 10 ends March 7th

The town woke up and was pleasantly surprised that none of their number had perished over night. "I made sure that RogueChomp never left his house last night, if you know what I mean." TheGuy said with a wink. "Perhaps he's the murderous Keronian?" The town didn't have any better ideas, so a few votes were cast for RogueChomp and when the sun set he was the only one on the chopping block.

As it became evident to him that his death was at hand, RogueChomp decided to take action. He leapt out of his human suit, revealing his true Keronian form. He materialized missile launchers on his shoulders and legs and a laser rifle in his hand. He aimed these assorted weapons at the gathered Pekoponians when suddenly a ghostly image of DNA appeared in front of him. He fired but DNA used the leek spin and blocked all of the attacks before disappearing. Then RogueChomp cried and mourned his lost love and killed himself or something idk my boss never explicitly stated that this had to make any kind of sense at all.

RogueChomp was:

Giroro
Alignment: Keronians win
You're the hot-headed weapons expert of the A.R.M.P.I.T platoon but nobody will say that to your face if they don't want a grenade dropped in their mouth. As the most competent member of the platoon, you are constantly serious and pushing for invasion much more than the rest of the Keronians. However, you have fallen in love with Natsumi Hinata, a Pekoponian, something that the rest of the platoon constantly teases you for.

Ability: Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will be killed. You may discuss who to kill with anyone else who has the same alignment as you but I will only accept the final decision on who to kill from you.

Ability: Booby Trap
Once per game during the night, you may pm me the name of a player. The next person to target that player will be killed. You may not use this ability on the same night that you use Keroro Is Too Lazy, So I'm Doing This Instead!

Ability: Keronian Bond
You may communicate with any player that has the same alignment as you as often as you like. The identities of these players will be sent to you in a separate pm.

The town rejoiced that the final Keronian had fallen. There was only a single threat to the them that remained. Night 10 ends the 9th.

RE: Werewolf XV: Night 10 ends March 9th

Vote: RaichuGirl

Only person who I could think would be the last dangerous indie.

YOU PEOPLE DO YOU NOT SEE NIGHT IN THE TITLE OF THE THREAD

TUQYwgkbjilk#qgwOIAGHLKNws:eek:ilm?oihnqeasobjklwasJIlk;

Okay nobody is pming me so day go. I'll let Alex and Porygon-X off the hook....OR WILL I????? 4 votes to lynch. Please don't make me need a deadline. Please.

RE: Werewolf XV: Day 11 ends sometime this century, I hope

Sorry, but

This has been a good game. Thanks for running, Dark Void. I feel like as a town we've just demolished the last 4 days. It's finally time to end it. I think this has been my best werewolf game in a long time.

One more vote and this game comes to a close.

I need to stop typing on a mobile device

Alright so I'm using Replace on Alex. TheYoshi is now playing.

gg

Viper was slowly being driven insane. He had been brutally restrained by these Pekoponians. Once they had found his identity, they had kept him on a harsh leash: step where we tell you to, any further and you die. For the sake of his skin he was forced to. The Viper culture didn't care much for martyrs. But now the Keronians were gone and the Pekoponians knew they were in the clear. He was their only threat, and hah! what a threat he was. He didn't even kill someone before he died. It was futile to do so. At least he had outlived the destruction of the Keronians here, and contributed to some of their demises. That counted for something, right? Right? RIGHT???

RaichuGirl was:

Viper
Alignment: Viper wins
You are a member of the Keronian's most feared species in the universe except for possibly the vile space plant Nyororo; the Vipers. Every member of your species is named Viper; but as you always say, what your species lacks in naming skills they make up for with naturally recurring laser cannons on their arms. In addition, it takes exactly five Keronians to defeat a single Viper, and there are only a few more than that here so you should be able to kill everyone and take over this planet.

Ability: Natural Enemies
Once per game, if a Keronian uses and ability on your, that ability will fail and that Keronian will die.

Ability: Laser Arm Cannon
Once per night, you may pm me the name of a player. That player will die.

Hidden Ability: Desperation
Once per game, if Natural Enemies has already been used up and you would be killed by a Keronian while there are less than 5 Keronains left, you will use Natural Enemies again.

The town rejoiced. All hostile alien intruders had been eliminated from their world. Now they could go back to nuking each other in peace. None of them contemplated that now, of course. But they would. Give it time. I would anyway. The wrath of the Viper Rites of Avenging Kin might not. But that's a story for another time.

k winners are:

Bisharp37
TheYoshi
Dark Void
Machamp the Champion
Porygon-X
Chillarmy
Dark Void
TheGuy
superpokemon67
Bo$$_89

Meaty (idk this guy died twice, the second time DNA killed him via hidden ability the turn he won so let's just leave him here)

alright cool gj guys I'll post a role list and maybe even analysis if I'm really bored but probably not. In the mean time you can discuss here and wait for PMJ's laptop to get fixed.

RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town wins.)

...and of course PMJ's computer breaks as soon as the game ends >_>. There may be a hiatus before my/PMJ's game can go up.

RE: Werewolf XV: Honey? The Frogs Rang. They've Come To Conquer the Earth. (Town wins.)

Or maybe the next game on the queue can go up if the host for that game (alex and Porygon-X) is ready, depending on how long PMJ is out of commission for.

Anyways, this was pretty fun. I had fun being scum for a while, but them hidden abilities were really annoying.

gg Town

Didn't I win? My win condition was to survive till the end of the game.

No, because Dark Void replaced you with The Yoshi. :p

see, I told you he was a scumbag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back