Finished Werewolf XIX-0: Arceus Team Mafia. Town wins (natch).

Status
Not open for further replies.

PMJ

Silhouette Gloom of the Sundown Lands
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Welcome to Arceus Team Mafia, so called because it has no better name! All the Arceus are fighting in a battle for supremacy! They have chosen to side with certain other Arceus (with special guests because there aren't 25 Arceus)! BATTLE!

This is a Werewolf game with a twist: There are five teams, and deaths are handled a little differently (but not much).

There is still day and night. You still lynch scum. I like Astra's ##method of voting so to vote you just ##VERB: player and ##UNVERB: player to unvote. Not following this format will have your vote not counted.

Let's talk about what you need to know: the five factions in this game. Each faction has five players in it, and each faction has different strengths and weaknesses. I will outline each faction's strength's and weaknesses in their appropriate quicktopics (more on that later).

There are two ways to win in this game:

1. Eliminate all scum.

Duh, right? There is one faction in this game that consists of the five scum that the other four factions need to eliminate in order to claim victory. The catch is that the five scum are not on a team, even though they are in the same faction. Think of them as indies. All five of them have separate win conditions, and if any of them fulfills their win condition, the game ends and anyone who has fulfilled their alternate win condition will also win.

2. Eliminate your opposing faction.

Everyone who isn't scum has two win conditions. This is the second one. Each faction has a specific faction that they can eliminate all players of in order to win the game. It is the same for all players of a given faction. If this happens, the game will not end so as to give more players a chance to win. Only if all scum or eliminated or one of them fulfills his or her win condition will the game end.

A note about enemy factions: I can tell you that they are not opposites of each other. (So, if A's win condition was to eliminate all B, I can guarantee that B's win condition is _not_ to eliminate all A. So just because a player isn't on your team doesn't necessarily mean they're your enemy.

Now, the way deaths are handled: every faction can kill. It would be a very short game if we had five deaths a night, so deaths have been nerfed. Instead of killing a player, those players can instead put a death mark on a player. A player dies when he or she has three or more death marks at the start of any day. Likewise, the doctor role(s) remove(s) death marks instead of protecting from death completely.

If a player is lynched, he will die (as opposed to receiving death marks).

At the start of each day, the town will learn who has been marked for death, but not how many marks they have. Some players can put more than one death mark on a player at a time.

RULES

1. To sign up, just post an in post.
2. Each non-scum faction will be given a link to a quicktopic. One player will possess this link at first. All discussion out of this thread must take place in this topic. Violation of this rule can be punishable by modkill for all parties involved. If you don't have the link to the qt, then you'd better hope the people who do trust you enough to give it to you. I will not give the link to the quicktopic to you.
3. Post at least twice per game day or you are subject to being subbed out.
4. If you are modkilled, your win condition changes to "Survive to the end of the game".
5. No screenshots.
5.5. Role reveal is allowed but very much not recommended. Due to the nature of this game, fakeclaiming is almost impossible to do; do it at your own peril.
6. No Lynch is not a viable option.
7. You may not "like" any posts. Likewise, you may not edit nor delete any posts.
8. When in doubt, ask. Like Astra before me, I am the mod and my word is final.
9. There are a few items in the game, which you may foist off on anyone you like during any night by PMing me #PASS ITEM TO: player. You would do well not to let other people know you have one, though. You can also have multiple items at one time.
10. Balance is explicitly not guaranteed. But I tried something different, so...sorry in advance.

QA TIME

Q. Can I reveal my role?
A. You can, but you probably shouldn't since somewhere out there, someone is out to see you killed.

Q. Who can I share my quicktopic link with?
A. Whoever you feel you can trust. Remember that not everyone who isn't on your team is your enemy, but the scum are hiding out there, too. You can probably rest assured that they are not out to solely screw your team over, so you might not lose much by being a little forthcoming.

Q. How do I know who my teammates are?
A. There are a number of investigative roles in the game to help players find their teammates. Nothing is stopping you from publicly claiming an alignment, but doing that may get you killed by your enemy faction. However, to prevent the scum from getting investigated to death, each one of them appears to be a different one of the "town" factions. Keep that in mind.

PLAYER LIST

1. Lemonnade
2. Keeper of Night
3. James86134
4. RaichuGirl
5. Four Arms
6. Chronus MSEA
7. TwistedTurtwig
8. Ice Jackal
9. Teal
10. Porygon-X Luckyfire
11. Red Rain Mega Mewtwo X - Lynched Day 3
12. sillykyle
13. alex
14. camoclone Xerneas - Killed Night 2
15. Astra
16. HypnoticChairman Psychic Arceus - Died Day 4
17. Mapleboy86
18. Sir Taco
19. grantm1999
20. SoldiersSpirit Dragon Arceus - Lynched Day 2
21. Mthew
22. Greninja Blui
23. SMP
24. Kecleon-X Yveltal - Lynched Day 4
25. Puff-Sun

SUBS

none

tLAuLNL.png

RE: Werwolf XIX-0: Arceus Team Mafia

yey first
in pls
This looks quite interesting.
Also "Remember that not everyone who isn't on your team is your enemy, but also know that"... (hope this doesn't come off as too sarcastic/mean)

RE: Werewolf XIX-0: Arceus Team Mafia

Oh hey it's a better version of my game.

In as sub.

Chronus, we dont have enough players to limit things to one game per player like 6prizes and mafiascum do. so yeah, you can play :p

In it to be town, stuff everything up and be as scummy as possible, just to anger camoclone.

EDIT: I'll be gone from the 27th to the 1st with limited activity between then. Lets make that period night, mkay?

In to not be town (from the start) for once. Or at least not a Mason. Lord knows I'm going to be one.

I like all the new ideas people are having for WW. This one is sure to be interesting. Don't screw this one up, PMJ.

Four Arms said:
In to not be town (from the start) for once. Or at least not a Mason. Lord knows I'm going to be one.

I like all the new ideas people are having for WW. This one is sure to be interesting. Don't screw this one up, PMJ.
I promise nothing.

"5. No screenshots. You may fake a role PM, but you will not get away with it, so I wouldn't do it~"
Please clarify. Do you mean "you may fake a role PM screenshot but you won't get away with it"? What...?

Teal: it is two rules in one. no screens and role reveal is okay (but due to the nature of this game, faking a role pm is p much impossible to do).

Whatever happened to that WW game we'd be co-GMing together one day? </3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back