Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teal said:
I would love to comment on my playing choices but I guess some things are best kept secret. Actually I wrote pretty much about it but then I decided to delete it. P:

PMJ you forgot that TDL gave me a Fishy Shield one night.

Looks like I even got some actual protection, thanks Reshiwott. <3

But lol One Approved was obvious during the last two days. Especially during the last day it seemed like he was panicking as badly as I was during the last day in WW13 when I tried to at least get revenge before I die. :D

Oh and I finally won despite playing pretty well (imo) in all games. .__.
I got roleblocked so I was like "welp... panic time."

sad part is I still almost convinced Hypnotic to change his vote up in the end. Then it would've been a tie. I had a 50/50 chance to live and then the amulet the next night. <__<

Just something I would like to say:

imma mirror salesman watch me fly

@PMJ: Don't judge, I had bronchitis; my head wasn't working straight.

Well, although you almost convinced you weren't the shooter, everyone else seemed even less suspicious to me. So I probably wouldn't have changed it anyway.[/i]

That was a really fun game! I'm still a noob at this, but I think I'm getting a lot of experience doing this. After I got to night 6 I was thinking "Holy crap, my role is so op". And then Teal made me reveal and I died. I liked the items by the way. Overall, great job, and I can't wait for the next game!

Apparently I don't matter </3

The beginning of the game was a massive blur, mainly because I missed a lot of it (omehgurd 10 pages unread with 50 ppi x:)

I'd love to know what was going on with Blui and Zorua both being Gale <_>

I did not make my list very well... >_> I based the list on who I felt was suspicious at the time, which I suppose wasn't the greatest idea. And because of that, quite a few of the people I saw had been killed. Had I been a little more careful about the list, I could have been of more use. lol

It was fun. :D

This is my first official WW game, btw. I played Mushroom Mayhem or whatever it was called that Bippa hosted, but ... yeah I can't quite recall that game.

I tried my best, hopefully I wasn't too n00b15h, lol (1337 speak probably doesn't help my case).

I'd love to know what was going on with Blui and Zorua both being Gale <_>
Blui used his Snoof Powers and became Gale, permanently. Look at his role in the post-game wrap-up.

#noregrets

Yeah, I didn't know who to stalk anyway. Confirming the already slightly obvious Blah was enough for me.

Cool we won.Although I didn't see much of the game besides the end with Teal cause I had to host my own game but from what I saw I just gotta feel sorry for One Approved,he knew they would find him eventually but he at least tried to drag out his life as far as he could and I have to give him props for giving himself up.I didn't think the shooter would have an extra life of some sort.Also WOW I have to give credit to PMJ for being able to create a ton of roles without their being regulars or people who share one.Although I have to ask,why was there only 6(possibly7) wolves and 9 independents?I thought their would be like 9 wolves.

Because this game was an experiment; I threw in a bunch of unique roles to see what worked and what didn't.

corn bread said:
Cool we won.Although I didn't see much of the game besides the end with Teal cause I had to host my own game but from what I saw I just gotta feel sorry for One Approved,he knew they would find him eventually but he at least tried to drag out his life as far as he could and I have to give him props for giving himself up.I didn't think the shooter would have an extra life of some sort.Also WOW I have to give credit to PMJ for being able to create a ton of roles without their being regulars or people who share one.Although I have to ask,why was there only 6(possibly7) wolves and 9 independents?I thought their would be like 9 wolves.

In their defense, they probably would have lasted longer if I didn't shoot one-third of them.

A few comments I have about the game:

1) Why did I have to die? Was I a target or something? I guess it was a good kill, but still, do you target the bad and quiet players?

2) PMJ was an excellent host. I don't care if this was an experimental game, awesome job. Your night updates were meh, but that's life for you.

3) Good try fellow wolves. Even though we lost due to some of my fatal mistakes, such as killing Nengeni and also making decisions without contacting you guys, I think we can all get over it. ;D

4) My MVPs for this game are as following:

-HL
-TPO3
-Spammy/Roari (for the time you lived)

There were probably more, because everyone did good except for like two people. Anyways, good job everyone and see you next game (I hope o_O).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back