Finished Werewolf XIV: The Legend of Canton Falls. Town wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teapot made some pretty lulzy shots:

- He got the Amulet on Night 2, but both of his shots were blocked (Infinity was protected by dmaster (and Roari, actually, but dmaster's role had priority) and DNA was protected by Zyflair)

I almost flipped a table IRL. <__<

[19:00:46] <DNA> teapot
[19:00:47] <DNA> avenge me

PMJ and I had a good laugh at this one.

PMJ said:
By the way I accidentally deleted the WW12 and WW13 wolf forums and there's no way to get them back short of rolling the entire forum back, sorry.

But the WW14 wolf forum is intact and you can now find it in Scum Central.

scumbag PMJ

I don't see the WW14 forum there either lol.

It seemed obvious to me that TPO3 was the last person that the town needed to lynch but I guess that's just me. Sucks to die early again. >_>

dmaster out.

Forgot that simply making it so no one can post isn't enough to make it visible

you should be able to see it now.

DNA said:
DNA you're just mad because I blew your brains out. Twice. <3
Of course I'm mad at that; why wouldn't I be?

I should have just passed my Creepy Doll to someone the most likely to die and bail out ASAP, but then I wouldn't have gotten the chance to troll as often as possible.

Still, you're no fun.

Come at me bro.

You should be honored I considered you enough of a threat to shoot. twice. :D

I am honored.
Doesn't mean I'm not mad, though.

I laughed so much when I saw that DNA--Pokebeach's resident troll--drew this role. Of course, this was also bad because as much as I wanted him to win, it would be impossible since he was, as scum, guilty of helping the town right into their graves in WW12. It's because of him that helpful players are suspected as scum late game. Sure enough, he got barely any air time before Teapot shot him.

Of course, after DNA died and before he learned that it was Teapot who'd shot him, we got this gem in the chat:

[19:00:46] <DNA> teapot
[19:00:47] <DNA> avenge me

lolololololololol gg DNA

story of my life

i would've still been alive if pride didn't change my name >:0

But I died FOR SCIENCE!

I think that makes me the real winner here.

I'll get my ww game up within a day or two unless something unexpected happens.

GG guys! I had a blast!

Who knows... Maybe I might host a coming WW game? <Looks at PMJ briefly with a puppy-eyed "pweeze?" look>

But since he tried passing it to HypnoticLuxray (who was holding the Bouquet like it was his lifeline), his pass failed, so his theft failed. Glace's body exploded the next Day, so HypnoticLuxray actually saved sillykyle's life. :3

THIS WAS ALWAYS MY INTENT, TO SAVE KYLE'S LIFE!

but, yah know, probably not.

and Yoshi apparently loves older men. Have to take a note of that.

@KA: I know, I was just giving PMJ a hard time. ;)

But anyway, you guys played great. I look forward to the next game!

Well, thus ends another WW game where I'm a wolf and am doing great at being secretive and sneaky. Then, I get randomly killed/sniffed out by someone's hunch. DNA is the only person who thought I was a wolf, but he's probably played 8+ WW games with me so he knows my playstyle and stuff. Also, I didn't really like my role. I do admit that being the sole reason for Riskbreakers' death/win was the funniest thing I've ever seen.

3. The Cracked Orb

Started with: Edwin Boyd (alexmf2)
Effect: none
Can Transform?: Yes, into Null Orb
Method of Transformation: Held by Lucy Peters (Eevee)
Thoughts: This Item was made to be fixed; it had no use otherwise. If Eevee had said anything about being able to fix broken things at any point in the game, alex might have tried to give this thing to her. Instead, he pawned it off on ShadowLugia, who in turn dropped it in ESP's lap. He died with it and that was the end of that.

My thought with this item was that if the right person got a hold of it, it would turn into something that could search out wolves, so I figured I'd hold onto it. It worked out.

Yoshi said:
Well I passed it, then changed my mind and deleted the message. I didn't know you received it, but if it goes to HL, he'll probably pass it on.
trololololololololololololololol
Yoshi said:
But if I kill HL, the Bouquet will be of no use anymore. He's still holding onto it, and I want to wait to kill 2 birds with one stone.
Not Only did I save Kyle's life, but I also probably saved my own as well.

Why do you doubt my methods?

HypnoticLuxray said:
But since he tried passing it to HypnoticLuxray (who was holding the Bouquet like it was his lifeline), his pass failed, so his theft failed. Glace's body exploded the next Day, so HypnoticLuxray actually saved sillykyle's life. :3

THIS WAS ALWAYS MY INTENT, TO SAVE KYLE'S LIFE!

but, yah know, probably not.

and Yoshi apparently loves older men. Have to take a note of that.

Love ya bro <3

gg Town.

Actually, does anyone remember the Dirty Magazine that was in the game. Well, the reason why I edited my post is because I had that Magazine and I forgot I couldn't vote when I did. lol

I would love to comment on my playing choices but I guess some things are best kept secret. Actually I wrote pretty much about it but then I decided to delete it. P:

PMJ you forgot that TDL gave me a Fishy Shield one night.

Looks like I even got some actual protection, thanks Reshiwott. <3

But lol One Approved was obvious during the last two days. Especially during the last day it seemed like he was panicking as badly as I was during the last day in WW13 when I tried to at least get revenge before I die. :D

Oh and I finally won despite playing pretty well (imo) in all games. .__.

Ah, yeah he did but I recorded it my list as TDL instead of ComfortEagle. fixed :D

What did the Null Orb (from Cracked Orb) do? It was a transformation item, but I don't see it listed.

added it

It prevented ability usage. Blame Eevee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back