Finished Werewolf V: On Broadway! Act 2 Scene 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zero

Renegade Writer
Finally! The best Broadway production ever! This multimillion dollar production includes the best characters from many different musicals/plays. This is 100% improvized people!

There was a man outfitted in pink clothes reading this advertisement. He knew he could cause much mischief through the play. He had been plotting much evil. This could be exactly what he needed to put his name on the top of the most wanted list.

Welcome to Werewolf V:
--------------------------------------------------------------

1) Object of the Game

The object of the game “Are You a Werewolf?” is dependant on what side of the game you are playing on. There are two main factions: the Werewolves and the Townspeople. Townspeople win the game when they have eliminated all Werewolves from the game. Whereas, the Werewolves win the game when there is an equal amount or more Werewolves in the Village at the end of a day or night.

2) “Game Days”
Obviously, in order to win, there must be a way to eliminated people from the village. This is where we begin to discuss the “game day”.

The game day is divided into two sections, Day and Night. Below are the explanations for each section:

2a) Game Day

Each day, the town will try to vote someone out of the Village. This is called “lynching” ala the Salem Witch Trials. The Werewolves at this time will try to lead the Townspeople into lynching one of their own people while the Townspeople will try to get everyone to lynch a Werewolf. In order to lynch a person, a simple majority of the town must vote them out.

EXAMPLE: If there are 17 members left in the town, 9 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

Half is not a majority.

EXAMPLE 2: If there are 18 people in a town, 10 people must vote for the same person to lynch them.

Certain players may have abilities that require less or more vote to lynch them, but you will know when that happens, as I am the only person that can announce that a person has been lynched.

2a(1))Voting

Whenever you vote in your post, please vote in all caps and bold and list who you are voting for:

VOTE: z-man

Of course, you can change your vote at any time. However, to change your vote, you must unvote (again, in bold), like so:

UNVOTE: z-man

VOTE: Some other dude/dudette

Of course, you don’t have to immediately vote someone right after unvoting. Its your choice.

2b) Game Night

After the lynching during the day, the game slips into night. During the night, NO ONE is to post in the topic unless they announce they are on vacation or will away from an extend period of time (I.e. more than a week).

During the night, those people with roles will PM me their actions. This includes the Werewolves, the Seer, and the Priest, just to name a few. These roles will be discussed in the character section, as they are roles universal to all Werewolf games.

At the end of the night, I will post what occurred over the course of the night (who died, other effects, etc.). After everything from the night has been resolved, the Day begins again and chaos continues to occur until one team wins.

2c) The game is over when I say its over.

3) Basic Roles

There are three roles native to all Forum Werewolf games: the Werewolves, the Seer, and the Priest

3a) Werewolves

The Werewolves are a minority of town who are quite hungry at night. Each night, the Werewolves will converse through PM, AIM, email, etc and decide who they will eat that night. Werewolves can only communicate like this DURING THE NIGHT!!! However, I will only accept the killing from one person, the Alpha Werewolf.

The Alpha Werewolf is the head of the Werewolves and makes the final decision on who to kill at night. The Alpha Werewolf will PM the moderator each night whom they decide to kill. Only the Alpha Werewolf can tell me who to kill, so communication between the Werewolves is key.

3b) The Seer

Each night, the seer receives a vision, informing him whether a person is a townsperson or Werewolf. The Seer PMs the moderator(again, me) each night whom they would like to dream about. At the end of the night, they find out if that person is a townsperson or Werewolf.

3c) The Priest

The Priest gives on person Sanctuary in the church at night. That person cannot be killed that night and cannot use night abilities. The priest (by whatever name they go by this game) will choose one person (other than themself) to hide in the Sanctuary. They will protected and cannot use night actions.

3d) Masons

The Masons are a group of people who know what each others roles are. Usually they are just members of the town who try to protect each other but occasionally they have other abilities.

3e) Other Roles

There are many other roles in this game, such as Roleblockers, Voteblockers, Reflectionists, Masons, etc. Some fo them have even been made especially for this game. For an idea on some of these roles, check out this link: Basic and Extra Roles

4) Other Rules

4a) You CAN NOT talk to other people in the game through PMs, IMs, email, etc. There are some roles that allow this, but on the whole, no should be doing this. If I am told that someone has broken this rule, it most likely result in an AUTOMATIC MODKILL!

4b) Don’t edit your posts, as each post is a valuable bit of information. If you edit a post once, you will receive a public warning. After the second edit, a pack of wild Tauros will trample you underfoot, essentially Modkilling you.

4c) Each person will have a unique role (some multiple roles), so revealing your role while many Werewolves are about is a bad idea. Heck, revealing your role at any time, unless it is a last ditch attempt, is a bad idea. So keep your roles secret for as long as possible.

4d) Do not quote anything I tell you from a PM directly; adapt it into your own speaking style. If you quote anything from my PMs directly, I will smite you with the might of God and you will be Modkilled.

4e) TIMES FOR EACH DAY:

A day will last about a week (7 days from my night update)
A night will last about 4-5 days or until I get all PMs in from individuals.

4f) Modkills and Inactivity Modkills

There have been the above mention of the term “modkill”. In a modkill, a person is killed during the day and all discussions and votes up to that point are completely null and void. The person modkilled is lynched that day, and the town goes immediately to night.

However, there is also an Inactivity Modkill. There is a random amount of time (between 4-7 days) that you must post at least once. Failure to do so will result in your replacement and/or instant modkill.

4f(1)) Leave of Absence

If you are going to be gone for an extended period of time (I.e. longer than 4 days), PM me and we will talk about either letting it slide or getting a replacement (temp replacement or permanent should the need be).

5) Death

When you are killed off during the course of the game you CAN NOT talk in the game topic anymore. Any information you have accrued may not be passed onto another person. FAILURE TO DO SO WILL RESULT IN A BAN FROM THE NEXT WEREWOLF GAME.

6) Any other questions:

Any other questions about the roles you’re playing, rules in general, or anything else, PM me.

6a) Rules are subject to change (usually minorly) should the need be (and usually not need be).

7) Sign Ups:
I will accept the first 25 members.
1. AmtTOWNIE
2. PokemaniacWOLF
3. Fortegoddx
4. Twilight ShayminLvr
5. Lenny TOWNIE
6. Metanite
7. Flare
8. d master 342
9. Brawler
10. 42 Chocolate mapleboy86
11. Rummage
12. Mew Jadester
13. Kronar
14. PokeKid Brandon
15. Shaymin Sky!
16. Bippa201Townie
17. Pokechamp
18. Fridge
19. Electimortar
20. Magma
21. Bulbasaur 45 S
22. Rivallz
23. Noobnerd Unknown
24. Valk
25. pythagoras

Replacement list:
1. Mapleboy86
2. MS Eeveelution
3. ESP

fortegoddx

Aspiring Trainer
RE: Werewolf V: On Broadway! Dress Rehearsal

I'll join. probably only be on really early or later in the evening.

Sleepy

Aspiring Trainer

I guess I can try again this time....

/me signs up.

Lenny

its back boys and girls

I'm in. This better not fail or I will kill you. :>

Flare

2011 Worlds Winner

Oh well, let's try this one more time people! Sign me up.

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

In. Too bad I was late for Pokegym's. :[

dmaster out.

Brawler

Pedobear approves

I am in. Two wolf games for me at the same time now...

42 chocolate

nope

In, but I don't really get this game ;-; what decides if you're a werewolf/townsfolk/priest or whatever?

dmaster

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member

42 chocolate said:
In, but I don't really get this game ;-; what decides if you're a werewolf/townsfolk/priest or whatever?

z-man or whoever runs the game sends you a role to tell you what you will be throughout the game.

dmaster out.

Kronar

Blossoming Faker

Heck, the *other* one I'm in doesn't seem like it's going anywhere. Sign me up. :D

Zero

Renegade Writer

Due to me being a n00b and leaving my GOOD computer in an unaccessable place, I will not be able to update in a week.

PokeChamp

Aspiring Trainer

Sign me up, z-man. You know how much I love WereWolf!

Status
Not open for further replies.