• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Welcome to the New Marketplace! Important Notice - Everyone Read This!

Shining Raikou

Your friendly neighborhood Raikou fan!
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Hey everyone!

You have no doubt seen all of the spectacular new upgrades around the site, and we're in the process of our own here in the Marketplace. We're out to create one of the best trading, buying, and selling experiences on the internet for Pokemon TCG and merchandise. It will all start with our updated organization, rules, and verified seller requirements. Coming very soon will be our new reputation system coded especially for the Marketplace and our users. We will be working toward a bigger and better section always from here on out.

We have a few short important notices below, please read:
  • From here on out, all trading and selling threads must be one central thread with the prefix "Trades & Sales". You can also post threads with the prefixes "Trades", "Sales", or "In Search Of. "Trades & Sales" - both trades and sales, "Trades" - only trades, "Sales" - only sales, and "In Search Of" - general wants/buying stuff posts. All users of the Marketplace have 1 week to comply with this!
  • You can have only one trading/selling type thread in the Marketplace at a time.
  • You can have only one "In Search Of" thread per week. You can have a trading/selling thread and "In Search Of" threads. Please do not overpost multiples of the same ISO thread, simply bump them once per week as needed.
  • You MUST be a Verified Seller to label a thread with a prefix involving sales. After this week, you WILL be banned if you do not comply.
  • You MUST include your country as the FIRST word in your thread title in ALL CAPS. No exceptions.
  • Until the new reputation system is live, please use this thread for all reputations!
Please make sure you are up to code!

Additionally, we will be looking for the best and brightest traders/sellers on the internet to help us out here soon, if you're interested and have plenty of experience, shoot us an application on the staff applications page!

Thank you and enjoy!

Shining Raikou

Last edited:
Forgive me if this isn't the correct place to ask, but for the time being how does one go about knowing who can sell? I can't find anything in profiles, and as the badges haven't been applied to members yet, there's no way to know.

Edit: Right, the Verified Sellers list IS a thing. As to not have this be a waste of a post:
If you were wondering the same as me, The list of Verified Sellers can be found in the Marketplace Rules thread.

We will have the badges applied to all of the Verified Sellers in 2 days at the most. Please bare with us for the time being. We appreciate your patience. :)

Thanks for the quick work, guys.

I don't even have one anymore to my knowledge (must have expired just recently), but I'd like to know who I'm buying from is safe heh.

Same as others, sorry if this is the wrong place to ask, but how can we get the feedback we had back? It says new reputation system coming soon, if the old information is saved then sorry for being a nag.

Also it does not seem like you can edit the Trade/Sales prefixes onto an already existing thread? I tried both edit & more options and could not find it. (EDIT: never mind found it, but maybe you could spell out the thread tools part for the blind and hopeless like me? )

Last edited:
Feedback information has not been lost and will be returning once the new reputation system is finalized.

Back