Weird Al

"Weird" Al Yankovic is the king of parodies. I love his great works, such as Amish Paridise, Fat, and Eat It. He is a comical genius, and should be addressed as such.

I say YES to him.

My favorites are, White and Nerdy, Canadian Idiot, and Fat. Virus Alert is pretty catchy too

Mapleboy86 said:
My favorites are, White and Nerdy, Canadian Idiot, and Fat. Virus Alert is pretty catchy too

Of course, Whatever you like is also pretty comical. And, if you have the time, Trapped In the Drivethrough.

Ironically, the moment I actually hear of Al Yankovic, you post a thread about him. I call spies...

Fat is a work of insane genius. Canadian idiot was clever too, as was armish paradise. No-one though that ebay was any good?

Fridge said:
Fat is a work of insane genius. Canadian idiot was clever too, as was armish paradise. No-one though that ebay was any good?

Forgot about Ebay. That was amazing. It is epic hilarity at it's best.

He is the King of Parodies, all of his work crack a smile on me.

Peronally my faviroute is White and Nerdy but Ebay Song not far.

Oh yeah, I forgot about Ebay. That was great.

And dmaster, of course I have spies, why else would I make this thread?

Weird Al is a GENIUS. I love most of his parodies, but even his originals are hilarious (Virus Alert and Don't download this song anyone?)

I don't really know what we'd discuss here, but still...

It's hard to pick a favourite song, but I think A complicated song (better know as "constipated") cracked me up the most when I heard it for the 1st time. And Bob has the most awesome lyrics ever.
I guess "When I was your age" is also one of my favourites, but it's sadly one of his lesser known.

Mapleboy86 said:
And dmaster, of course I have spies, why else would I make this thread?

What? I haven't posted in this thread until now. I think you're talking about PokeChamp. >__>

Anyway, yes to Weird Al. He's a great spoofer and hilarious all the time.

dmaster out.

Hmm, that's weird, don't know how I confused you guys... One of you is obviously way cooler than the other

Well, then:

And PC, of course I have spies, why else would I make this thread?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABGOXvERUiA

Movie clip from the original transformers. Weird Al voiced the leader.

Anyways, Weird Al is epic win. !_!

Heavenly Spoon :F said:
I guess "When I was your age" is also one of my favourites, but it's sadly one of his lesser known.

Funny enough, it's one of my favorites as well. If I had to pick it'd be in my top 5 at least.

But yeah, I'm a pretty big Weird Al fan. I've been listening to his work for over 10 years now, and I love it. I can't wait for his new album next year, it's been years since Lynwood came out.

His new single, "CNR", came out today. In my opinion, it sucks, but thats just me. His next single is coming out on the 25th, according to Wikipedia.

Joshen said:
His new single, "CNR", came out today. In my opinion, it sucks, but thats just me. His next single is coming out on the 25th, according to Wikipedia.

I just watched the a few minutes ago, I didn't think it was half bad. JibJab's video to go along with it was hilarious at certain portions. I definitely enjoyed it more than other recent singles like 'Craigslist'.

Joshen said:

It wasn't Al's best, but I wouldn't say it sucks. It could have been a bit more funny, I suppose. JibJab's video of it worked out nicely.

I think we have a new Chuck Norris. :p
CNR > Chuck Norris

Yes he's awesome. My favourite is constipated, well I think thats the name of it. The one that paradies Avril Lavine's complicated. But Canadian idiot is epic too, and the rest of his songs.

Back