Wednesday, 9/27, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
well, not much surprise in this gen, still a lot of previous evos....

anyway, i liked the kirlia's evo, porygon 2's evo, and magneton's evo

BTW i really wanted to take'a look at big pics now....

p/s WPM : i really want to be a mod !:cool:

TYranitarFReak said:
p/s WPM : i really want to be a mod !:cool:
Ouch, that just destroyed any chances there.

Maybe you should have read this before blowing your only opportunity, which is now gone.

somehow destiny struck me, for I am now able to use one of my fave pokemon as a stage1, its' name MANAPHY, I still can't believe it, but ever since basics became almost unplayable in the TCG, I lost any hope of being able to play any of my fave pokemon, but phy changed that(get a good card, please :F)

but enough about me, I like the nest of bees and the queen, good idea, also the trio looks nice, psychic, MEW-lookalikes :F, the pokes after diamond and pearl look weird, can't wait for better pictures
as far as the dex goes, the types look nice, and we still don't know anything by looking at jap names, can't wait for the English names :F

RE:    Wednesday, 9/27, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon

Pokemon_Master_THW said:
Panda said:
Pokemon_Master_THW said:
Finally, my dream for a Steel/Dragon Pokemon has finally come true, though not as expected... ... (Dialga looks the part, but I dreamed of the Levitate ability for him... ..., that way, Dialga only has ONE weakness - Fighting types! Than again, it's my wishful thinking... ...:p)
how about ground? and dragon?....Flygon and the new Dragon/Ground can take him out in a flash....he is incredibly good though

As I said, I wished Dialga has the Levitate ability. With Levitate, Ground-type moves can't hit Dialga, therefore the Steel/Dragon Dialga only has Fighting-type has a weakness! :D

well they could change it to have levitate if not they should have given that because pressure is the most commen abilty.

A higher Rhydon might be worth it. I won't use ground/rock types usually because they are too weak to both grass and water. But an evolution of Rhydon might have a useful sp def or be so powerful that it's worth the risk.

Magneton evo? Cool!!

Most of all, I appreciate having dark/poisons. That is a great combo. So is water/steel. I always go with a grass starter, but I might do water this time.

Holy cow, Serebii.net certainly didn't have all the mini-sprites up! Awesome..

So many of my favorites are going to be useful.. and others ever cooler. Aipom, Magmar, Sneasel, Lickitung, Ice/Grass Eeveelutions, I can't wait. And, that evolution of Aipom.. I knew you were coming! lol

I can't wait for this game..

The new generation looks like it'll make some awesome tcg sets; all the ghost, steel, and dragon. *drools* And finally some cool part metal non δ duel types.

They look cool!
(Soz WPM I found out on SPPF 1st)
I love the 2 new Eeveelutions (gose to breed for shiny Eevee's x8)

Does anyone have any guess as to when the sugimori images will be revealed? I'm trying not to look at the little sprites until I see the Sugimori Images so I can see what they really look like. I am going CRAZY.

I don't now if any 1 agrees with me but,most of these pokes where really not needed,especially the evo's for yanma & nosepass & Magneton,they seem to be a waste,as for the other pokes the seem a bit strange & unoriginal...

IMO Ages Pokemon>D/P Pokemon

All the ppl at ages put some real time & effort into their pokes & they seem to be really good:D

but all in all far better than whatever Game Freak came up with in D/P.

so Ages trumps D/P.

Meh, what's the Rhydon evo going to be, larger than Tyranitar? I don't think Bonsly is needed, Sudowoodo is underpowered himself IMO. I can't wait for the attack list, it may give us an idea of the new D/P Pokemon's move pool....

Hello, ithink the new Pokemon are really graet.
I like the new evolutions of the Pokemon like Eevee and Schlurp(I am from Germany I do not know how you tell this Pokemon, but i mean the pink Pokemon with the very long tonge) Anyway, I also think it is great because old Pokemon which have an evolution now were forgotten by us all and in times before they were very weak.

If iwrite anything wrong just say it to me.
Perhaps with your help I can get better marks in school.

RE:  Wednesday, 9/27, Diamond and Pearl Pokemon

Thunder said:
Hello, ithink the new Pokemon are really graet.
I like the new evolutions of the Pokemon like Eevee and Schlurp(I am from Germany I do not know how you tell this Pokemon, but i mean the pink Pokemon with the very long tonge) Anyway, I also think it is great because old Pokemon which have an evolution now were forgotten by us all and in times before they were very weak.  
I think you mean "Lickitung".

"Lickitung" that is a funny name but thanks for helping me.
First I thought you would not answer me because I´m from Germany but you are nice to me.
Pokemon-Power

I think like you do, Thunder. I's about time that some of the old unplayable pokes got a higher evolution. I never saw the point of having pokes that you would never put on a team anyway. Who'd ever play Likitung? (I like Schlurp, too)

Finally, Magmar might get some notice. And maybe Weavile will have enough sp att to do something useful before it gets karate chopped to death.

Hmm... I think the three Psychic type monsters at 480, 481, and 482 might be our legendary trio. Not sure, though.

I am pleased about the Grass and Ice evolutions for Eevee, but not so much for the Kirlia, Magneton, Tangela, and many of the other evolutions for older monsters.

It just seems the newer generations have monsters that are much weirder than the ones before it. Compare these monsters to the original RBY series, and some of them hardly look like Pokémon.

The only saving grace for me is the Pocchama line. Its final evolution looks great.

Maybe it will take time to try out D/P and get used to it all. Hmm...

Where do you guys see the types of the pokemon??? Anyways the new pokemon are exciting and a few are just plain wierd....Does anyone know who are those little pokemon on the end are the pokemons 527-580???

I'm glad to notice these new Pokémon. Having 107 new Pokémon is okay though it is short of reaching 500. That could happen in a third Diamond/Pearl/? era game or the next expansion.

With Grass Eevee being Grass color in the TCG, will Ice Eevee be a Water color?

i think new evos of pokemon with bad stats that we've forgotten about is a cool idea :)

PS the orange ghost electric pokemon looks so awsome!
PSS baby legendary pokemon rock!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back