Wednesday, 8/29, Strategists Chosen, SSBB Pokemon Attacks

Krucifier

Arr! Avast!
Wow...WPM...I honestly never thought I would ever become a strategist. I really do not know what to say...Thanks I guess.

*Builds anti-flame wall on Pokegym*

You know how it is.....

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I must have just missed the update on the SSB site.

Flamethrower on charizard and a zero-suit samus-like vine whip for ivysaur were pretty much everyone's expectation, the only surprising thing is rock smash, I seriously hope it's a strong move, but seeing charizard being ready to perform that rock smash kinda makes me think otherwise... That should hurt :p
I still like Ivysaur, never doubt the power a good upwards move, and whips and clawshots seem ever so common nowadays, so I'm guessing they made them easy-to-use (as in, the whip automatically finds the ledge).

Good luck to the Strategist program everyone!

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
Krucifier said:
Wow...WPM...I honestly never thought I would ever become a strategist. I really do not know what to say...Thanks I guess.

*Builds anti-flame wall on Pokegym*

You know how it is.....
Congrats (like I said over MSN)!

Ill Manors

Aspiring Trainer
Congrats to everyone who made it. I hope also that this time, the Stragetist Program will work out as a success.

ESP

Swag.
Advanced Member
Thank you all so much. Thanks to WPM for choosing me and thanks to all of you who congratulated me and my fellow strategists.

cool

Hi.
way to go Strategist's! im only going to use charizard when i play the Pokémon trainer so thats the only thing that interests me....

masterryanx

N
Congrats to all the strategists! I'm sure you'll all do a great job!

Ya, I just saw this update on Pokemon Trainer on the official site... Can't wait to play him, he's sure to be one of my favorite characters. I was just thinking the same ting about theit Final Smashes WPM, Blast Burn, Hydro Cannon, and Frenzy Plant seem to be obvious choices, but we'll have to wait and see. ^ ^

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
Oh well, I didn't make it. But, that's ok! I'm sure the chosen strategists will do a much better job than I would have. Good luck to all! ;)

Serperior

~
Advanced Member
Good job strategists! I'm VERY happy that a guy with Espeon in its name is in! Well, at least I tried! Better luck next time!

Aspiring Trainer
Congradulations, everyone! And remember: if you don't make my deck better, I'll send my ninjas to your house. Just kidding!

Gale

Guess who's back (kinda)? Back again (kinda)
There's always a next time! Whoever didn't make it at least posted the truth. Not some lie like, "I got 2nd at Nationals... I think...." or, "I THINK i got 2nd at WORLDS..." I hope everyone had a nice time posting their experiences... and really, everyone's a winner! Strategist or not, you're still a winner for having the guts to even ENTER the program. ;)

CCloud

Aspiring Trainer
Nice job, newly selected Strategists. Work your butts off and make us look good. :]

Shawn out.