Wednesday, 7/12, Diamond and Pearl

James

Team Rocket Member for crazy ideas...!
Rickraptor77 said:
Correction it has already been stated that 1 of the new legi's can fly.(a.k.a Parukia)

Anyway,Ditto James I would also like them to revele the starters really quickly!!

you know, that's great!:D in my opinion Parukia is the collest one of the two, and I think it's houders can extend to wings!:D

dark vaporeon

metagross master
the legenday pokemon why now would they say there god pokemon i was told that they will never make god pokemon when i heard thati made up 3 god pokemon a giant cobra a giant raven and a giant toxic triangle with one big eye

dark vaporeon

metagross master
when i was told about it people said that the reasoin why they would not make god pokemon because there so godly strong they would be unstoppable

bacon

!!!!!
I cant really imagine Dorapian in 3D... hmmm...

It looks cool though. And does dark/poison mean it's only weak to ground type attacks? I have a feeling Dorapian might be one of those uber ones...

PMJ

happy thoughts
Forum Head
Articles Head
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Dark/Poison means it's only weak to Ground, yes. Skill Swap Levitate ftw.

masterryanx

N
Wow, these guys are awesome! Expecially Pachirisu! It's sooo cute!!

Can't wait to see the starters.

And I must get my hands on those figures, they look great!

GODZILLA

Team Twilight 4eva \m/
RE:  Wednesday, 7/12, Diamond and Pearl

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Darn! You stole my combo:p But it would really only work if Dorapion has very good defenses so it can take those attacks.

Tobi_Akatsuki's_Idiot

I choose you Ninja Brian!
Yes in fact Team Galaxy wants to control Space/Time by using the mystic powers of Diaruga(Time) & Parukia(Space).

Their powers where given to them by chanting ancient spells during their creation & adorning them magical crystals a.k.a the Diamond & Pearl in their body Armour.

They are cyborg pokemon created by the evil team galaxy leader.

Types of both: Steel/??? something...

Apperently WPM said their was going to be another team: Team Astro who also want to control Diaruga & Parukia in order to bend reality.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
WOW! Alot has happened while I was gone and I am going to post everything here because we moved and we had to wait for comcast to connect us again. Anyway The new pokemon are awesome the purlpe one looks like an evolution to onix or something and the white one looks like an eeveelution and the other one looks like a pre evole of sunkern or evolution to sunflora or something and I listened to the videos and D/P looks pretty cool I hope we will be able to get all the pokemon at all times and not have to do the night day thing meaning being able to get all the pokemon any part of the day like it is now because I can only play during the day. I can't wait for movie 8 and I can't wait to see the new actors for the new season of pokemon too.:)

Malocide

Mewtwo User
OMG they are so cool... I still can't decide ruller of time or ruller of space? which should I get.

Doriapino is the only cool one I see right now...

Dude WiFi play is gonna be tight...

I can't wait tell september for Japan or America ::dies:: I am so used to october America realease date.

Can't decide... to buy the Japanese one or wait?

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
The new pokemon are awesome the purlpe one looks like an evolution to onix or something and the white one looks like an eeveelution and the other one looks like a pre evole of sunkern or evolution to sunflora or something

...really?

bacon

!!!!!
RE:   Wednesday, 7/12, Diamond and Pearl

GODZILLA said:
Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
Darn! You stole my combo:p But it would really only work if Dorapion has very good defenses so it can take those attacks.

^ I just imprison earthquake lol

Now that I think about it, they better not invent any more decent ground type attacks, or my squad is screwed O_O

And we have too many electric rat things already!!! Arg! Still, at least they havent done anymore pointless baby pokemon... *shudders*

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Calm.. and don't spam please.. =P

Most of us don't like the squirrel because it's another Pichu ripoff. Heck, give it a different body and I'd like it, I do quite like the tail.