Wednesday, 6/7, Pokemon Battle Revolution!

Looks good from what I've seen. Can't wait to get it, although I'm starting to feel like I'm falling behind with consoles - I've been planning on getting a DS for months and still haven't.

This game will be simply amazing, especially if it turns out to have online play. The graphics look very much inproved over Collo/XD, I cannot wait to see more of it in action.

would it have anything special with the WII controller, I guess not, but whatever, WII like it
happy9xx.gif

I can't wait to see the dig hole stay, and the rain being active all the time, and not just during the text, well, also the dodging, I hope it's not just sliding, but really like jumping away from it, and the attacking pokémon looking surprised.

It seems like you can with the same pokemon twice in the same turn, and no more switching screens for a knocked out pokemon once the HP bar is gone they just return to thier pokeball

This will put a new dimension into Pokemon games. Being able to see every attack make contact with the other Pokemon.... THIS IS GONNA BE SO AWESOME!

RE:  Wednesday, 6/7, Pokemon Battle Revolution!

GODZILLA said:
Snorlax Body Slamming something would look awesome ^^.

Snorlax body slamming a weedle... buahaha!

That deoxys got completely owned, huh?

Cool!
I want this Snorlax d!
All of them are d species and many of 'em is good!
Can't wait till my brother bring me 1 deck and 1 booster from japan!

RE:  Wednesday, 6/7, Pokemon Battle Revolution!

MysteryE said:
Cool!
I want this Snorlax d!
All of them are d species and many of 'em is good!
Can't wait till my brother bring me 1 deck and 1 booster from japan!
*laughs*, wrong thread

Back