Wednesday, 3/15, Strategists, EX HP

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
first...Can't wait till tomorrow.
Secondly, a question. How many strategist do you want? And..Is it Gyarados* d or the normal one?

cya.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't wait to see that card:)

helokity

Aspiring Trainer
sorry im saying something again, but how do u download a picture like below ur name? like wpm has blastoise and kaito has jirachi??

Holy Star

Pokémon TCG player and card faker
It's called an Avatar, go to your User CP and click "edit avatar". From there, you can have a custom Avatar, or an already-existing avatar. From there, you can upload the link to an image on the web (so long as it's appropriate) and then voila! You have an avatar!

And, as for what WPM said Saturday...the number comes to 115, which is what the source is now saying. So...this means one thing: the Flygon image is distorted even more. If you look at it right, it DOES look like 115. Again, stranger things have happened before with image distortions, who's to say that it isn't possible? If it is possible, then we may just be getting the Eeveelution*s after all...

-Holy Star

helokity

Aspiring Trainer
hmm.....thats a lot holy star!!!! :) but umm what exactly is my user cp? is it on the internet or on the computer? sorry but i have no idea what it is....:?

Kaito

Aspiring Trainer
Hiya,
Under the Blastoise,Venusaur, Charizard ex banner, you'll find:
Welcome back, yernamehere. You last visited: Today, 01:40 AM (User CP — Log Out)
cya.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
That is too bad that your laptop died WPM:( I hope you can get a new one:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
elevandar said:
Hi
how do u see stratergist articals
thx
Dude, they're in the Strategist forums so far, and no-where else. They won't be public 'till WPM figures out how he wants them posted on the site. Mm'kay?