Wednesday, 2/28, DP2: The Mystery of the Lakes Scans, Kadabra Extinct

Ice Pokemon Master said:
Electrivire LV.X is bad at the attack...

True overall he is not a bad card 2 energy for 50 and if your opponent have pokemon tool or stadium card in play prevent all affects including damage done

If you don't like Electivire Lv.X's attack, use the normal level Electivire's moves instead. Problem solved.

Wow, No one has talked about THE BEST card in this set so far

*Cough*Korotok*Cough*

Pimpwalkin' Mateo Johnson said:
I bet that Alakazam "Evolves from Kadabra" with no Kadabra in the set is for Unlimited purposes. Same reason recent rule books discuss retreating with DCE and the Baby rule...

Quoting because no one seems to have read it.

Bangiras is WPM's lady (I think) friend who translates stuff for him.

erm.......WHY HAVE A SET WITH ABRA AND ALAKAZAM WITHOUT KADABRA? THAT IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!

anyway when d/p cards come will ex sets be legal??

golem1996 said:
erm.......WHY HAVE A SET WITH ABRA AND ALAKAZAM WITHOUT KADABRA? THAT IS COMPLETELY POINTLESS!!

anyway when d/p cards come will ex sets be legal??

I totally agree with you Golem1996, but with a bit of luck (in theory), it might be in the theme decks. About the question regarding ex sets, my theory is that they could be legal for at least 1 or 2 more years, but it also depends on POP's decision.

They'd have to legalise previous Kadabra or something. I don't like the idea of relying on abras attack/rare candy.

I know u guys r all bummed 'bout Kadabra, but judging from Alakazam's attcks move, i doubt he's evn worth all the trouble, but hey thta's just IMO.

Any ist kinda weird how the first scans of the Mystery of the Lakes arent included in the real set, or so it seems.

Also its weird how we have more scans of the Second DP set rather than the first, same thing happened with Crystal Gaurdians and Dragon Frontiers,hmmm...

LOL, I was wondering how long it'd take them to make a Stadium that would manipulate weakness to x2. It's got to be there in a beginning set so that all the EX-focused decks can stand a chance against D/P decks. Yay for predictions!

I hope abra and alakazam come back and I woder why not kadabra. I hope we can use kadabra from the base set to evolve it if they are not making his card. I am glad they are bringing back 2 of the evolutions anyway.:)

I'm really sad for the end of Kadabra.

I wish that the Nintendo press a promo card of Kadabra for repairing this problem.

(I'm Italian, sorry for the errors)

Back