Wednesday, 2/22, Instructions for Downloading Pokemon, Sign-Ups Still Open

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
It is, but those are the top 20 voted by fans which you can get IN ADDITION to Celebi.

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
Pikachu? *dies*

I hate that little rat.. s'been paraded around way too much.. >_>

It'd be rather sad to see someone actually download the thing.. >_>

Abhorsen

Offically retired
*dies too*

I have no idea why people would suggest Pikachu, but anyway, their fault if they pass it up for Celebi.

I personally would have voted all the pokemon which are extremely rare, like Ho-oh, Lugia, Deoxys, Jirachi, Mew, etc. Nintendo probably didnt include those pokemon since everyone would get them to finish their games and they dont want us to finish our games, they want us to bust as much money as we can to get every pokemon, lol. I would simply laugh if someone got Pikachu or any pokemon easily obtained in the games :p

Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Little kids probably voted for Pikachu because of it's appeal in the Anime to them.

Secretsmeargle

Aspiring Trainer
AWww mannn... I want a Celebi. And a Zapdos =( Oh well, maybe one day I'll go to America and get one.

Pikachu isn't that bad. It's just weak... and umm... not very good. I guess if it has a Light Ball attached, then that could please people.

As for the Strategy Sign ups, I'd like to write some, but school's started up, and it's much busier than last year, so I dont think I'd be able to write often enough, and on a consistent basis. But I am here, if you want me to write anything, and I might be sending you stuff every blue moon =)

~Secretsmeargle

zachary

Aspiring Trainer
I'll sign up for Cards of the Every-Other-Day. I am from singapore which is +8 GMT so email me instead or tell me when you are free n i will try to be online

Kyoquadon

Aspiring Trainer
Haiz, i didnt put my msn and name the other time...

Name: Kenneth Siah
MSN: [email protected]

------------------------------------------------------------
WHY DID PPL CHOOSE BULBASAUR? I mean its cute, but venusaur may be ugly, but at least he is powerful. URGH!

Abomasnow-Man29

Abomasnow by Xous FTW
RE:  Wednesday, 2/22, Instructions for Downloading Pokemon, Sign-Ups Still Open

Water Pokémon Master said:
Little kids probably voted for Pikachu because of it's appeal in the Anime to them.
F******** kid's and the same to the pikachu well at least four that i voted for are on the list charizard,latias,latios and tyranitar. i don't rember all the one's i voted for but i know it wasn't pikachu. punched tv and broke it because pikachu was on it.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The reason some people select pika chu as a download is because pikachu is the star of pokemon and I hope the make it available to download the same pokemon on all 5 versions. that would be cool:)

Pokemon_Master_THW

Aspiring Trainer
Sorry for the rant,
but,
WHY DO U PEOPLE IN AMERICA HAVE ALL THE FUN !?!
Nothing like this happens in Singapore.
Wuha ... ... ... :(
(sorry, could not control myself.)

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
I just noticed I have 3 stars insead of 2 what does that mean and I know I am off topic but I just realized I had 3 stars below my name. I am asking because I have never posted in a forum before and this is the first forum I have ever posted in. Does it have to do with the number of posts?:)

Americans are alot smarter than most people and I am not saying that your not americans have the best stuff especialy pokemon. Pokemon is #1 here over any other show it even beats out some of the news shows on TV.:)

bass_forte

ANet FTW.
xxashxx said:
Americans are alot smarter than most people

If I could, I'd be tempted to ban you for that.. [/halfkidding]

The correct answer is.. countries not called America and Japan virtually don't exist for Nintendo.

Stars are post count, btw. Don't let this encourage you to spam, though.

Abhorsen

Offically retired

xxashxx said:
Americans are alot smarter than most people
Not true (No, i'm not saying you're dumb :p). Just because America is a dominant power in the world doesnt make them smarter then the normal person. They get everything before everyone else because they have a massive population compared to the rest of us and produce alot of the products which are sold.

Kirlia7755

Avid Fan

Pokemon_Master_THW said:
Sorry for the rant,
but,
WHY DO U PEOPLE IN AMERICA HAVE ALL THE FUN !?!
Nothing like this happens in Singapore.
Wuha ... ... ... :(
(sorry, could not control myself.)
U are from Singapore??

xxashxx

Elite Member
Advanced Member
Sorry guys I did not mean it as in a bad way I meant we have better stuff because we have better technology and we have better stuff because of that that all.:)

Thanks for telling me about the stars bass_forte and I would never even think to spam and I am not that kind of person who spams. I don't even wanna know and I don't care about spam because it SUCKS and it is the wrong thing to do anyway.:)