Wednesday, 2/10, EX PK and DF Theme Decks, Spring Tins, Manaphy DVD, Random Vids

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Cool, i like the 2007 Spring TCG Tins & among the 2 PK decks, i think the Mind Game deck is better than the other one because of the Gardevoir, i guess... :D

Vile

Ugh... does this mean *Another* Tyranitar ex will be around from these tins then?
(at least it's not another flygon or sally') -_- why not a Vileplume ex? they could have used this as a chance to get one out before Ex is over so Bellosom d is useable. Oh well, the D/P preview card should be nice... 3 tins = the 3 new starters?
on the theme decks... you get 4 darks in the Mightyena one on top of the rare Pokémon? thats LOADS of rares!!!

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ I join your lol, WPM, how much is 14+10? Not 25, that's right :)

Another Camerupt, T-tar AND milo ex o_O, NOOOZ! Can't they ever make new ex, like Gligar, Ludicolo, Alakazam, ...

bacon

!!!!!
Pleah, the last chance they get to make some last decent ex pokemon and they blow it :[

Wait, that battle clip was rather strange. The players could only send out new pokemon when the turn was completely finished (ie Groudon got the full force of water spout).
Ho hum, a strange new rule of some sort?

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ yes, a new rule, also happens on D/P, it's good sometimes, but sometimes you just want to grrr ... that rule

BobTheFlub

Aspiring Trainer
Ooh, I wasn't going to get any decks at my Prerelease on Saturday, but a deck with 4 Dark Energies, a Scott, and a Delcatty? Count me in :D

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The theme deck lists are pretty good but a lot of reprints in the set. Why did they not add pokemon such as the abra evoultion line? They could have added a lot of pokemon and other cards to avoid reprints but it is still a good set. I like the new tins and it will be a great preview for diamond and pearl too. I like the battle in the first video but what is the second one? It looks like a movie preview or something and I like the art for the DVD cover.:)

Lil Brother

Getting into the beach theme, Ash?
PBR video: Whoa, the graphics there are pretty astounding. And the shinies are there? Cool! How were they in the 64/GCN games? I've heard something about just an odd faded color with some sparkles... but these look impressive, purple Kyogre especially.

Hmm, I would have liked for the tins to have Crystal Guardians packs. I need more of those... but, hey, I'm in a need for Delta Species too.

I'm really sick of Larvitar line cards. Really, really, really. :/

Aw, no theme decks for Drake and Glacica? Oh well. At least the Elite Four is getting some ever-so-rare recognition in the TCG, even if only outside of Japan.

bacon

!!!!!
cute-mew said:
^ yes, a new rule, also happens on D/P, it's good sometimes, but sometimes you just want to grrr ... that rule

Ahhh wait, you mean that rule is permanent? Oh lame :[

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
^ Yeah, I know :S, the most annoying thing about it is: you attack with EQ, surf, muddy water, whatever and kill 2 pokes, then your other poke won't be able to attack :S, it's one of the few new rules in D/P which I hate...