Wednesday, 10/7, New DP4 Lv.Xs, Pokemon Ranch, New SSBB Poke Ball Pokemon

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
Oh wow, thouse Pics of Ranch look cool. You can uses your Mii's, yay! Did you see the Gyarados? It looks sooo strange.

Naki Feralkin

Pokemanz: Serious Business.
Honchkrow isn't really broken. However giving him a Level X and letting your mafia of Murkrows do all the work is a frightening thought.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I can't believe the 4th set is already being announced. Where has the time gone? Anyway I am glad Snorlax makes a return but I wish he was really big like in the first game. If Kyogre is using Hydro Pump what attack will Blastoise have if he comes back? I hope Torchics burn attack ck is like Moltres because Moltres did some pretty good damage with his burn attack. I hope Venusaur makes a comeback with earthquake if he does come back.:)

abaxter94

Peach is staring into your soul
They probably will want to experiment with different pokemon. If Piplup does that, perhaps Turtwig will use Grass Knot.

Heavenly Spoon

Back???
Advanced Member
I just realised I didn't say anything about the ranch yet. THAT LOOKS SO AWESOME!!! Everything looks way too cute, even things like ponyta, I can wait to download it, even if it's just to run around with pokémon and see what mew looks like :)

Zaroco

._.
Ranch does look awesome.

Yes we're all hoping Lucario is Playable Character, it would great to play as Lucario.

AuraBird

BLLLLLLLL
I just heard that froslass MAY be in in dp4 in Japan, if not it may be in dp5 Japan as a lvX (very unlikely because they have to make an origional froslass) If it is not lv X then it will be a normal froslass
EDIT: froslass is not in dp4 (go see for yourself by going to the main page and go to the link about dp4's cards)