Wednesday, 10/24, DP3 and 4 News and Scans

Blassari

Aspiring Trainer
There is few VERY interessting cards I find there:
Sceptile; This with Leafeon Lv. X, Blissey, or something Crawdaunt ex is SO good!!!
Lapras; Use Castaway card, and then this "Carry" attack, get x2 Energy, x2 Supporter and x2 Tool, just too good...
Mewtwo: This would be good Starter in Garvedoir Lv. X/Gallade Deck IMO... Keep doing some fast 60 while doing ya Gardys and Gallades to Bench, then come "Shoot them Down"!
Gardevoir/ Lv. X and Gallade;^^
Pachirisu; AWESOME starter, let's you get 3 Basic to bench, no more Mentor!!!
Phione; I think this is one great card too... Let'e me evolve my Poké to Stage1 right in first turn...
Weavile: This is the Beast with some cards, like Cradwaunt ex with Darkrai Lv. X...
Omastar; GREAT! Unless ya opponent doesn't play much Stage2 Poké...
Honchkrow Lv. X; Another great card in the Family of Krows...
Exploud; Great card in Pre-releases, but too FLippy IMO
Aerodactyl; This with Electivire Lv. X, Ampharos: Ya opponent can't do NOTHIN'! EAA Lock™
Kaputobs; It's good thing that ya opponents can't use Candy, NM or TSD etc...
Primeape; I see a new Fun Deck... lol

Nanashii

Shut up baby, I knowit!
I think to say gardevoir lv. X is awsome and cheap in a away is an understatment.

How about...
ABSOLUTLEY, DISPICIBLY WRONG?!?!?!!?!?!?!
God, I get shivers thinking about the decks that'll come into play.

Once again a Pokemon I treasure and love I'll never come by...

:: licks a pen tip and writies on the list ::

1st Edition Base Blastoise
Prerelease Raichu
Gardevoir EX
Ah ha! space :: writes down Gardevoir lv. X ::

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The cards are awesome and I still love that Charizard from secret wonders.:)

Luxatos

Aspiring Trainer
I'm liking Phione and Blaziken, personally. Togekiss has quite a bit of potential, a heckuva lot more than Charizard-d did, anyway. It looks like Sceptile, Pelipper, Gardevoir and Aerodactyl will see play too. I think Gardevoir's power is amazing.

Kimori

Silence! I kill you!
Yeah!! Sceptile!! And he rox!!
I smell a new deck! I need to study this some more...

Jigglypuff13

I really need to change this
Why do I always see translations late?
Anyway, most of the people here have said the best cards in the set, Pachirisu, Gardevoir, Kabutops, Togekiss, Exploud, etc. But there are some over looked cards. Mawile will be big for one reason, and it's a farily obvious one, really. Also, what about a Sceptile/Tangrowth combo? Could be good. There are loads others, I just can't remember them or be bothered to look through the document again.

Leanna

Eevee fan
Wow this is gonna be hard! Gardevoir, Gardevoir lvl x, leafeon and leafeon lvl x will be hard to get them all!
I think the lvl x are cool! And eevee got a verry usefull attack, no more 'noo! i begin with only one basic pokemon!' anymore!:p
I also love the art of Gardevoir lvl X, and Glaceon lvl x is also pretty! Its is that i'm an eevee and all its evolutions fan, thats why i like leafeon a little bit (i still think they could make a better one =\).

Leanna

Eevee fan
True and they are good! Too bad we have to wait this long for the cards in Europe!
Shall Butterfree be a good replace for Beautifly (DP1)? =\

Ghost Pokemon Master

Dun Dun Dun Dun...
Sceptile L.52 – Grass – HP100
Stage 2 – Evolves from Grovyle

Poke-Body: Overgrow
Each of your Basic Grass Energy cards provides 2 Grass Energy. This Body stops working if another one of your Pokemon’s Overgrow Poke-Bodies is already in effect.

[G][G][C][C] Leaf Blade: 50 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 20 damage.

Scizor L.42 – Steel – HP90
Stage 1 – Evolves from Scyther

[M] Special Blow: 30 damage. If the Defending Pokemon has any Special Energy cards attached, this attack does an additional 50 damage.
[M][C][C] X-Scissor: 50 damage. Flip a coin, if heads this attack does an additional 40 damage.

Weakness: Fire (+30)
Resistance: Psychic (-20)

Psychic Pokemon Master

Aspiring Trainer
Before I start, I would like to say something. Gardevoir LV X is pure broken!!
The attack allows you to knock out any pokemon that has the lowest remaining HP in play, which I think it will be good if you play Gardevoir LV X in a sniping deck. Anyway, I'm kinda disappointed with Garchomp LV X's artwork because it's not as good as the Japanese version's artwork(the previous one) & just like I expected, Wailord is a disaster. It maybe good because it can heal itself but looking at current metagame, I don't think Wailord's poke-body will help much...

Prime

Monisou Sentai Pokanger
Phione will be the card to get from DP4. It by itself might give stage 2 decks a chance against T2 decks.