• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Weavile (Ultra Prism and BS), Honchkrow (GR) and Raichu (BS) deck?

MadDanX

Aspiring Trainer
Recently I have messed around with weavile (BS) and Honchkrow (GR) with cards like tapu koko promo etc. I saw the new weavile and thought about combining this with current decks with weavile (BS) along with Raichu (BS) (replacing cards like espeon). You could use the new weavile as a one of tech and when you use it you could paralyse the opponent with raichu to ensure that they do not attack the tech next turn if you don't ohko. If they did retreat then the honchkrow (GR) could use the damage to increase its attack on the active or the weavile (BS) could attack the bench from the active to finish it off. This could be a real benefit against gardevoir decks as if your opponent had 3 gardevoirs and 1 tapu lele in play, with choice band that's 230 to the active!!! I know the set doesn't come out till January but any thoughts at this point in time?

Back