• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Weavile/Houndoom Lock (BR Masters)

qowodhks

Aspiring Trainer
This is a deck I faced first round in Oshawa Battle Roads and I'm trying to recreate it.

Pokemon 23
2-2 Weavile UD
1-1 Umbreon UD
3 Sableye
3-3 Houndoom UD
2-1 Uxie X
1-1 Slowking HGSS
1 Azelf
1 Unown Q
1 Smeargle UD

Trainers/Supporters 27
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
4 Team Rocket's Trickery
3 Cyrus's Initiative
4 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Judge
1 Palmer's Contribution
3 Super Scoop Ups
2 Expert Belt
1 VS Seeker
1 Luxury Ball

Energy 10
4 Special Dark
6 Basic Dark

Strategy:
Disruption deck causing your opponent to top deck for a very long time. Sableye is a preferred starter. Use Sableye to either donk, or impersonate Pokemon Collector for set up or fresh reset hand with Professor Oak's New Theory or something if you have your desired basic on bench. Use Weavile to drop any key card in your opponent's hand with his poke power Claw Snage. Main Attacker is Houndoom to do 50~90 with belt or sp dark or both, making them discard 1 card. Use Initiative to drop their hand more or team rocket's trickery for extra draw power + discarding. Slowking is to control their top deck

Maybe adding a Raticate AR. Since you looked at your opponent's hand with Weavile UD, why not assure no acceleration instead a random card from Houndoom UD?

i won't have an attacker than lol. and i would discard all the supporters from his hand using weavile and cyrus's conspiracy before attacking with houndoom anyways like before attacking id drop weavile, -1 card, ill use team rockets trickery to draw 2 and drop 1 more so -2 total, and i'll impersonate iwth sableye for 0~2 cards more totaling -2~-4 cards before i will actually start attacking next turn.

Back