• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Weavile/Honchkrow Spread

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
Here is a decklist of my favourite spread deck so far,

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 3 Murkrow GRI 78
* 2 Sneasel CES 86
* 2 Sneasel UPR 73
* 3 Honchkrow GRI 79
* 3 Weavile BUS 86
* 1 Weavile UPR 74
* 1 Plusle CES 53
* 3 Tapu Koko PR-SM SM30

##Trainer Cards - 32

* 2 Energy Loto GRI 122
* 2 Lillie SUM 147
* 1 Lusamine CIN 110
* 2 Timer Ball SUM 134
* 1 Pal Pad UPR 132
* 2 Po Town BUS 121
* 2 Judge FLI 108
* 3 Nest Ball SUM 123
* 4 Cynthia UPR 119
* 2 PokéNav CES 140
* 3 Guzma BUS 115
* 1 Enhanced Hammer GRI 124
* 2 Sightseer LOT 189
* 1 Crushing Hammer SUM 115
* 2 Shrine of Punishment CES 143
* 1 Acro Bike CES 123
* 1 Order Pad UPR 131

##Energy - 10

* 4 Double Colorless Energy FCO 114
* 1 Counter Energy CIN 100
* 5 Darkness Energy Energy 7

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

The only problem with this deck is because of the lack of Abilities you are bricked much more than you should. If you have not bricked this deck is killer in the currently ability heavy meta. Some cards like Acro Bike, Order Pad and PokeNav are already included to counteract this but sometimes it's still really bad. Any ideas?

Missilistico

Aspiring Trainer
I like the concept, but I see some random things, such as the mono Acro Bike. Have you tried to max out Nest Ball and Ultra Ball?

jinjitsu

Aspiring Trainer
I like the concept, but I see some random things, such as the mono Acro Bike. Have you tried to max out Nest Ball and Ultra Ball?
I tried
-1 Pal Pad
-1 Acro Bike
-1 Order Pad

+1 Nest Ball
+2 Timer Ball

Feels slightly more consistent so I will keep it. I don't think my deck has enough redundancy/recovery to play ultra ball and I don't play Oranguru, so no synergy there.
Zebstrika, maybe?
Or Zoroark, if you can get your hands on it.
Zoroark and Zebstrika are a bad idea because with Weavile I would kill my own bench and Zorark with Shrine of Punishment and Weavile.

Mariano11887

Goalkeeper
Yeah, a deck like that can't play any Pokemon with abilities.
My recommendation is to make the Weavile line a bit thinner, like 3-3 or 2-2 because they are dead cards if your opponent doesn't play (or play very few) abilities.

If you are having issues with consistency add more draw supporters. You are using only 8 including Sightseer which isn't good for this deck. Try with at least 12 with Cynthias, Tate & Lizas and Lillies. Professor Kukui is a good card to add too.

In my version of the deck I'm trying with Poison Barb and it's giving me good results.