Help Water Type Deck Building

Dusk Form Lycanroc

Champion of Alola
I am trying to construct a water type deck that can beat my brother's grass type deck, does anybody have any suggestions? Note: Mostly cards from the following sets: Sun and Moon Shining Legends, Sun and Moon Ultra Prism, Sun and Moon. Note: he uses mostly the turtwig Diamond and Pearl set evolution line (i will include images of his most used cards)

Attachments

• DP1_EN_17.png
    DP1_EN_17.png
    177.2 KB · Views: 8
  • DP1_EN_19.png
    DP1_EN_19.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 7
  • Grotle.DP.49.thumb.png
    Grotle.DP.49.thumb.png
    62.3 KB · Views: 5
  • Heracross.DP.28.thumb.png
    Heracross.DP.28.thumb.png
    64.3 KB · Views: 6
  • Silcoon.DP.63.thumb.png
    Silcoon.DP.63.thumb.png
    65.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Wurmple.DP.104.thumb.png
    Wurmple.DP.104.thumb.png
    63.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Turtwig.DP.103.thumb.png
    Turtwig.DP.103.thumb.png
    59.3 KB · Views: 4
Some of those cards you sent have not been legal forever y'all should probably start playing in an actual format especially if your wanting to build a deck from current sets

If you wanna beat a grass deck why don't you use fire? Try out Ho Oh GX w/ Kiawe itsi really fun to play
Well the whole point is that i'm trying to build a water type based deck that will beat the deck, not fire (basically what i'm trying to do is prove that a water type deck can beat a grass type deck without any fire types to support them because i have always been a water type fanatic)

Okay then I'd go with Empoleon (was already mentioned), Lapras GX or with SM Golduck, this one is not very competitive but strong enough to beat a child's random grass deck.

Back