Want to be a Strategist?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have also updated my post with my tournament record.(This was a while ago though)

As a little reminder to those who wish to become a Strat, i'd like to point out that time is needed to do these projects...just a little advice.

Brighter7 said:
As a little reminder to those who wish to become a Strat, i'd like to point out that time is needed to do these projects...just a little advice.
Precisely. We don't want to see you guys coming on once a month. You will be working as a team.

I'm not sure if you know this or not WPM, but I don't want to continue to be a strategist anymore. I don't have alot of time during the school year and need to focus on building good decks for the tournaments held throughout the year. So I'm just posting this to let you know to not keep me involved in this wonderful program (not sure if you were going to boot me or not, so I wanted to make sure I wasn't mistakenly put on another team).

Señor Noobnerd said:
Brighter7 said:
Precisely. We don't want to see you guys coming on once a month. You will be working as a team.

ok, i'm on EVERY day, so that shouldn't be a problem :p

I can help with strategies and stuff. I can be contacted via MSN.

TCG Career:

2005 - Started a month before Nationals. Played Blaziken and came 3rd.
2006 - Top 8 at Nationals. We don't have cities here in Malaysia.
2007 - Moved to Australia. Came 3rd at Nationals. Won cities. 2nd at States. No BR's are being held here in Australia.

Tournament Record.

2005 - 3rd Nationals. Couldn't go to worlds.
2006 - Top 8 Nationals. 16th grinder.
2007 - 1st Cities, 2nd States and 3rd Nationals. 15th grinder.

I'm a good player, but I'm a better coach. I have coached my brother Andrew C to win 1 Nationals, Top 4 a Nationals, win a cities, a states and a 3rd place finishing at Worlds.
I have good knowledge of all the archetypes and deckbuilding is something i do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back