Ruling Wally's with Candy, Legal/Illegal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chubby_Gengar

Fav chara in Final Fantasy IX
Ok, now let's start to discuss again about this two cards, some people says we can use wall's with candy to fast evolve and some people says thats illegal evolution:)

well yeah I got confused when read topic about evolving there... >,<

I believe:
you can't using RC to evolve Stage 1 to Stage 2, ONLY basic to Stage 1/Stage 2...

you can use RC first to your basic active to stage 1 and then evolve it again using WT to Stage 2...

you can't use RC first to your basic active to stage 1 and then evolve it again using normal evolution to Stage 2... (why you want to do that ^^, better evolve it right to Stage 2 with RC)

you can normally evolve your active and then using WT to evolve it again...

you can't using both RC and WT at the same time (WT to find Stage 2 and RC to evolve it right away to Stage 2)...

hmmm...

RE:  Wally's with Candy, Legal/Illegal

MysteryE said:
well yeah I got confused when read topic about evolving there... >,<

I believe:
You can't using Rare Candy to evolve Stage 1 to Stage 2, ONLY basic to Stage 1/Stage 2... [Correct]

You can use Rare Candy first to your basic active to stage 1 and then evolve it again using Wally's Training to Stage 2... [Correct]

You can't use Rare Candy first to your basic active to stage 1 and then evolve it again using normal evolution to Stage 2... (why you want to do that ^^, better evolve it right to Stage 2 with RC) [well, yeh]

You can normally evolve your active and then using Wally's Training to evolve it again... [Correct]

You can't using both Rare Candy and Wally's Training at the same time (Wally's Training to find Stage 2 and Rare Candy to evolve it right away to Stage 2)... [Correct - cant use 2 trainers effects together]

hmmm...
Absolutely Correct. Everything about Candy and Wally is covered there, all you need to do is interpret it and understand why it is that way.

Chubby Gengar.. there was absolutely no point in starting this thread. There already is a topic about this, and it has been resolved by the Compendium, which you can actually use to contradict judges. It's an extended rulebook.

Let's just stop any more posting here now. If you want more answers then go to the other thread. I personally dont wanta see any more Wally questions for a Long Time. I posted the Compendium link and i want people to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back