Article Wally World: Stage 1 and 2 Pokemon in a New Format!

Very nice article, I'm super exited to see stage decks see more play. I think that Pyroar is going to start to see a bit more play with the eeveelution's from Ancient Origins. That and the fact that Metal is a very popular type right now.

One deck I was thinking of is an expanded lockdown deck. Using latias EX (ability counter), sigilyph (ex counter), pyroar (basic counter) and aegislash EX (special energy counter) on top of Flare grunt, ability banette and crushing hammer to ultimate lockdown my opponent. this would be expanded so I can use fire grass dark psychic blend energy and prism on top of dde and rainbows for a lockdown deck and use trick shovels and escape ropes and switches to keep stuff moving in my favor. with these pokemon, I can lock down my opponent to only using stage ones and twos w/o abilities
this page helped me out

I feel like Delta Plus Swellow may find a home in Bat decks. It makes for a decent sweeper with how much poke damage the Bat line does, and can line up for 3 Prizes against the bigger EXes that exist.

Nice article.
I think another major contender is echolocation Noivern with the new Eeveelutions. Attach a wide lens and let boomburst do the rest. DDE also makes this way more viable.

I had an idea to use Wally with, but wept because there would be no more expanded for the rest of the year; Garchomp PLF/Gabite DRX "Dragon Call"/Altaria BCR, with Wally, DDE, Skyfield, Hydreigon EX, and all kinds of other good stuff.

I had an idea to use Wally with, but wept because there would be no more expanded for the rest of the year; Garchomp PLF/Gabite DRX "Dragon Call"/Altaria BCR, with Wally, DDE, Skyfield, Hydreigon EX, and all kinds of other good stuff.

I'll be honest, I had the same idea and then realized that it may be a bit to slow for the format right now? Previously Garchomp had access to Level Ball, Super Rod and etc. to obtain the pieces you need, and while the Level Ball reprint is coming, it may be too late for that.

I could see it working if you paired it up with Shaymin ROS, but then again nearly any deck benefits from a +4/+5.

Nice article.
I think another major contender is echolocation Noivern with the new Eeveelutions. Attach a wide lens and let boomburst do the rest. DDE also makes this way more viable.

Imagine doing that with 3 Shaymin EXs on your opponent's bench.

Imagine doing that with 3 Shaymin EXs on your opponent's bench.
I'd love to see when your opponent was actually stupid enough to bench 3 Shaymin-EX when a Stage 1 and an Eevee suddenly pops up >.> Though it could work in theory with a bit more of support, perhaps with bats (unlikely) or Meowistic (more likely) something.

Wait, swellow vespiquen eeveelutions confirmed!
Or maybe vespiquen trevenant eeveelutions!
Oh, gosh

I've been doing some play testing with PRC Beedrill, and it seems to be working pretty well. The only problem seems to be how defensive the deck needs to be in order to be able to survive for the 2HKO.

I've been doing some play testing with PRC Beedrill, and it seems to be working pretty well. The only problem seems to be how defensive the deck needs to be in order to be able to survive for the 2HKO.

Maybe with FLF Floette?

Back