• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

[W] 1x Gold Star * Cards as a set!!!!!!! [H] $$$$$$$$

1Pokemon_Master

Aspiring Trainer
PB Rules Apply! Tell me what you have and make the first offer!

[WANTS]:

[Other Wants]
Crystal NORMAL HOLO Charizard!!! (Doesn't have to be mint/nm)
Rayquaza * (Doesn't have to be mint/nm)
Mudkip* (Doesn't have to be mint/nm)

[HAVES]: $$$$$$$$ -- You can PM me!!!!! Paypal Ready!!!

RE: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$$$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

i have a mint pikachu * and Lugia EX. toss me an offer.

RE: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$$$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

Sorry, I'm not too interested in the Lugia EX cause I already have one. I am somewhat interested in the pikachu*, but not too sure what I'm willing to offer for it cause I'm not super interested in that card. Please make an offer.

Spardan19 said:
i have a mint pikachu * and Lugia EX. toss me an offer.

I have all the arceus. (1-9 + all set X's) I would be willing to sell them. Shoot me an offer. Value of all of them is about $35 but since i am trying to get rid of them i would go about $27 shipped.

I have a RH crystal Charizard, offer?

I have every single English Arceus Ever printed. It includes:
AR1-AR9
Arceus Colorless Promo
Arceus Colorless Promo Jumbo
Arceus Lv. X set #94- 96
Omnicient Lv. X Promo
Fire/Grass Lv. X Promo

Additionally, I have a spare Lugia Legend set and a Golem EX.

Lmk. How much you want for the lot. Thanks.

I have Espeon Star. How much are you paying?

50$ shipped for the pikachu *?

richkid50000 said:
I have all the arceus. (1-9 + all set X's) I would be willing to sell them. Shoot me an offer. Value of all of them is about $35 but since i am trying to get rid of them i would go about $27 shipped.

@richkid50000: How many Arceus X's are in the set? Can you list them? Also, I'm looking for M/NM condition cards since I'm paying for them. Let me know. Thanks!

@konter_j8902: Sorry, not interested in RH crystals. LMK if you have regular holo crystals.

@xPOKEFREAK72x: I'm just interested in AR 1-9 and the Arceus X's. Can you make an offer? I think richkid50000 is asking for $27 for AR1-9 and the Arceus X's.

@piplup234: I have the POP Espeon*. Let me know if it's the same one.

@Spardan19: That's too much for me. I like the card, but it is out of my price range. Thanks! LMK if you have anything else.

RE: US Only: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$$$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

I have complete sets of Neo genesis, neo revelation, and neo discovery.. let me know if you're interested. Most of neo gen is 1st ed, including most holos (even Lugia)

RE: US Only: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$$$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

DarkPkmnTrainer said:
I have complete sets of Neo genesis, neo revelation, and neo discovery.. let me know if you're interested. Most of neo gen is 1st ed, including most holos (even Lugia)

How much do you want for all 3 sets? Are they complete, with shinings and secret rares/ultra rares?

I also have

Crystal Kabutops
Shining Raikou Slight Damage
Kyogre Star x2 (Both Damaged)
Vaporeon Star Damaged
Flareon Star Damaged
Mudkip Star Damaged
treeko Star Damaged
latios Star Damaged
Raikou Star Damaged
Suicune Star Damaged
Groudon Star Damaged
Kyogre Star Damaged
metagross Star Damaged
Pikachu Star Damaged
Alakazam Star Damaged
Celebi Star Damaged
Charizard Star Damaged

The damage is different on each, some are barely noticable and some are noticiable

RE: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

I have palkia/dialga legend both parts and raikou/suicune legend both parts.
i can sell them both for 36$ shipped

konter_j8902 said:
I also have

Crystal Kabutops
Shining Raikou Slight Damage
Kyogre Star x2 (Both Damaged)
Vaporeon Star Damaged
Flareon Star Damaged
Mudkip Star Damaged
treeko Star Damaged
latios Star Damaged
Raikou Star Damaged
Suicune Star Damaged
Groudon Star Damaged
Kyogre Star Damaged
metagross Star Damaged
Pikachu Star Damaged
Alakazam Star Damaged
Celebi Star Damaged
Charizard Star Damaged

The damage is different on each, some are barely noticable and some are noticiable

@ konter_j8902: LMK which ones are barely noticable and what the damage is. I'm not looking for very badly damaged cards or very noticably damaged cards. I'm interested in all the star cards and the crystal kabutops. LMK what you for the one's in that condition.

@PokemonTradeAccount: It's okay. That's too much for me. Thanks!

RE: I want your cards! Willing to pay $$! Make an offer if you have something I may want!

I have:
1x Charizard G Lv.X Promo
1x Heatran Lv.X Promo
1x Dialga G Lv.X
1x Arceus Lv.X 95/99
1x Rayquaza C Lv,X Promo

Offer?

Crystal Kabutops $10
Shining Raikou Slight Damage Top right corner is bent $10
Flareon Star Damaged Moderate edgeware Top left corner bent $13
treeko Star Damaged Top edge is kinda messed up. $18
latios Star Damaged Lot of edgeware. Foil showing in a few spots $20
Raikou Star Damaged Has some edgeware $12
Suicune Star Damaged bottom right corner has a little ding $15
Kyogre Star Damaged The bottom has a few dings in it $15
Pikachu Star Damaged 2 very small cresses on left edge. both less then 1/2 inch. $25
Alakazam Star 1 crese that is right under the you can't have more then 1 star in yoru deck box. goes from right edge of that to a little over half of left edge $10

There are 3 X's in the set. I have them all. They are the meteor blast, omniscient, and psychich bolt.

@FlamingDriscoll09: the only one I might be interested in is Dialga G Lv.X. LMK what you want for it.

@konter_j8902: It's okay. The cards are a little too messed up for me for the price. Thanks!

@richkid50000: do you have the promos too? and please list the cards that you will put in the deal. I just want to be sure we both know what we're getting in the trade.

@1Pokemon_Master

The Cheapest I can find is $5, but I can do $4 shipped. LMK or counter.

make me offers?

EDIT

I also have a NM one of this

http://i.imgur.com/7XQHzl.jpg

Back