Voting: Build A Better Format #1

Which 3 ideas do you like the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Alright, so for over three weeks we've brainstormed ideas about how to improve the consistency aspect of the TCG. We wanted a card that worked universally which would prevent dead hands without offering overpowered search/draw. I compiled all the general ideas which met this criteria. Vote on your favorites. Then, we'll finish up by making a card from the general idea. If I like the card, I'll use it in Back to Basics.

You must vote for exactly 3 ideas if you want to vote at all. If you vote for more or less, your vote will not be counted and I will warn you.

Voting will end 7/27.

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
You forgot to mention that the trainer item was a hand refresh in your hand as well and that its Ace Spec. Those are pretty big parts of it...

Celebi23

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Yeah, like I said, I was just listing general concepts behind the cards, not the specific cards themselves. People weren't even supposed to make specific cards until Part 3 anyway.

CruelBear

Aspiring Trainer
"A Stage 1 that lets you look at the top 2-3 cards of your deck, adds 1 of them to your hand and discards the others."

Doesn't Musharna do this already, but without discarding? And no mention of an ability like this on a basic with a prize restriction?

Dork Void

#OCCUPYALLTHINGS
Celebi23 said:
Yeah, like I said, I was just listing general concepts behind the cards, not the specific cards themselves. People weren't even supposed to make specific cards until Part 3 anyway.

Oh, my fault then.

Status
Not open for further replies.