N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Do you even play competitively? Or is the entire Meta to you only 2 specific decks? You have more negative comments without much positive insight than anyone on here. Try to have a more positive approach to how the card could be used instead of stating the obvious on its utility vs 2 decks... Some people don't need it to be the best card to have fun creating something from it. I understand some cards have 0 utility outside of being filler but Electrode-Honch V-Snorlax could be a fun deck for somebody and killing the idea because 2 decks have a good match up against it doesn't help them.
You know me, I rarely give positive inputs. I gave positive inputs on the Ditto, that helps you get out of rough start, and Extra-Tight Bands making Copperajah becoming a legit tank, because Fire decks are nonexistent and RadZard only become relevant, once you hit the prize requirement.

I do play competitive before, nowadays, I'm just spectating gameplays. Like on Football, it isn't a necessary requirement to play the actual football, in order to understand how the game works. Just spectating games make you know how it works. Same goes to the TCG. Hope that clears for you.

Bewear The TERRIBLE

Rogue TCG Player
I like it.

Recoverable with carrier, single energy attack cost. We also have Honchkrow V and Snorlax in this set. Someone will make a rogue deck with this.
Pretty obvious combo. I don't think you get to call that rogue. Would be an insult to decks that play hidden combos few people can identify. 😶

Nirvanna21

Mew.
You know me, I rarely give positive inputs. I gave positive inputs on the Ditto, that helps you get out of rough start, and Extra-Tight Bands making Copperajah becoming a legit tank, because Fire decks are nonexistent and RadZard only become relevant, once you hit the prize requirement.

I do play competitive before, nowadays, I'm just spectating gameplays. Like on Football, it isn't a necessary requirement to play the actual football, in order to understand how the game works. Just spectating games make you know how it works. Same goes to the TCG. Hope that clears for you.

You can absolutely not play something actively anymore and still fully understand what's going on and what makes the difference. Better to give thoughtful input than random hype any day as there are plenty of others that already sadly do that.

PawnShopJewel

Aspiring Trainer
Do you even play competitively? Or is the entire Meta to you only 2 specific decks? You have more negative comments without much positive insight than anyone on here. Try to have a more positive approach to how the card could be used instead of stating the obvious on its utility vs 2 decks... Some people don't need it to be the best card to have fun creating something from it. I understand some cards have 0 utility outside of being filler but Electrode-Honch V-Snorlax could be a fun deck for somebody and killing the idea because 2 decks have a good match up against it doesn't help them.
Honestly save your breath mate, Rhyperior’s little card reviews are absolutely terrible and always have been. Dude acts like he knows ins and outs of the entire game then comments “2 Geodudes, bland card”

YourAverageSnorlax

Snorlax
Chill out, it's just someone's opinion. Don't let it ruin your day

People can view cards however they want. People can be super critical, or people can be more forgiving. But at the end of the day, you can have your say in whether if Electrode-Honch-Snorlax is good. If you think it's good, cool! If you think it's garbage, alright. You shouldn't let the views of other people get to you