Volcarona Reactions

Tiny_gyarados

Aspiring Trainer
I have been playing a deck on the tcg online i built from scratch. It contains a bunch of pokemon that no one really uses which is weird because theyre cheap and easy ways to powerup. I run 2 copies of larvesta and volcarona from ancient origins. Usually on the coin flips i like going first just because most of my pokemon take a while to power up, and my play style it doesnt bother me. Im not in a rush to get in there, might kill me if i ever go against greninja break but im not a rush player. So the solar birth attack allows you to search for a pokemon and attatch 2 energies from within the deck to it. I know the meta everyone uses cheap attack costs like 1 dce or a reg energy and 1 dce but again i dont have that play style. Also in my deck i have a ninetailes ex from generations, 2 litleo, 1 pyroar ability and 1 steam seige pyroar 1 pyroar break and 1 volcanion from steam seige... since they say blacksmith is being taken out of standard i thought id try volcarona and volcanion to power up my pokemon... i dont run battle compressor also since all of phantom forces is being taken out. I also have a houndoom ex and a mega and soirit link. Anyone have any other way to accelerate energy with attacks? I also play so many ace trainers as thats my fave... i prefer that to N and i run 2 copies of red card. Again i dont mind taking prizes because... well ace trainers rock in my opinion I also run 9 energies and 4 burning energies and of course 1 special charge from steam seige. Anyone have any suggestions or would like to see a deck list? I like playing decks out of the box and not the norm

I'm not really following what you're asking. Are you looking for feedback on your deck? If so, you should post a full 60-card decklist in the Deck Garage, instead.

Last edited:
Back