• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard volcarona deck for these coronavirus times

The Last Shaymin

Floof
yo i am back at it with the trash meme decks lets go

this deck is just worse abzard, but it is kinda fun so i decided to share it

****** Pokémon Trading Card Game Deck List ******

##Pokémon - 18

* 1 Cramorant V SSH 155
* 1 Blacephalon UNB 32
* 4 Larvesta CEC 34
* 1 Reshiram & Charizard-GX UNB 20
* 1 Victini V SSH 25
* 3 Volcarona-GX CEC 35
* 3 Dedenne-GX UNB 57
* 4 Jirachi PR-SM 161

##Trainer Cards - 30

* 1 Heat Factory {*} LOT 178
* 2 Cherish Ball UNM 191
* 2 Giant Hearth CEC 263
* 2 Fiery Flint DRM 60
* 4 Switch ROS 91
* 4 Welder UNB 214
* 4 Fire Crystal UNB 231
* 2 Escape Board UPR 122
* 1 Pal Pad FLF 92
* 3 Pokémon Communication TEU 196
* 4 Quick Ball SSH 216
* 1 Ordinary Rod SSH 215

##Energy - 12

* 12 Fire Energy SMEnergy 11

Total Cards - 60

****** Deck List Generated by the Pokémon TCG Online www.pokemon.com/TCGO ******

this deck is not good. If you play it at a tournament and lose with it, dont come crying to me. it is, however, a fun deck that can somehow cheese out wins randomly.

to cheese out these wins, you spread damage with volcarona gx while attacking with volcarona. Your goal is to be able to kill 2 tag teams with this spread and maybe the reshizard or victini v. it mostly wins against bad players scooping preemptively.

I dont really need feedback, but if you somehow make it work, that would be pretty cool

Last edited:
Back