XY Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours & Locations! Possible New wings!

RE: Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours and Locations

professorlight said:
Wait a minute... alabama, missisipi and texas got modern? If I know my US states, that's funny.

Oh, and you can add modern to buenos aires too. I got lucky, savannah is horrible. Nevermind that, my game locates me in "united states" (somewhere) So I guess me getting modern was just serendipity.
How is Texas being Modern funny? Apparently you've never been to any of it's big cities. Although, I think Sun would have fit us, or rather my city, better.

Edit: Getting Modern doesn't only mean its for political reasons (could be art, technology, the sciences, etc), and our political views aren't as backwards as many people think. It is just a stereotype. Yes, there are parts of Texas that hold true to the stereotype, but that's few and far in between, just as many states and countries have their own stereotypes.
Anyways, let's get back to the lovely Vivillons!

professorlight said:
I got lucky, savannah is horrible
666-sa.png

Are you sure you're ok?

Whitefire said:
professorlight said:
I got lucky, savannah is horrible
666-sa.png

Are you sure you're ok?

Yes, I'm okay, I don't like savannah, and a bunch of the others:

666-p.png
666-t.png
666-i.png
666-s.png
666-r.png
666-h.png

This are just the same pattern with a simple recolor.

666-su.png
666-o.png
666-sa.png

This aren't abstract enough, it's like someone just put a picture in vivillon's wings and called it a day. It's sad, actually; sun has perfect colors, too bad they aren't scattered enough. Savvanah is the worst of them, it looks like a vivillon with green and blue wings and some f***** just painted yellow arrows pointing to its body.
Also, it reminds me of navi. And f*** navi. Hey! listen! here's my head!

666-ma.png
666-mon.png
666.png
666-mo.png

And this are the best, meadow is the greatest thing ever, with the greatest color palette ever, marine and monsoon have excellent balance of colors (although monsoon's white hurts it a little) and modern is very good, very de stijl, rietveld or mondrian (though it lacks some variety too, like sun), that's why it's called modern. I think modern is actually the default form, since it appears in so many places.

RE: Vivillon Secret of the Wings! Colours & Locations

Update for the regions list: I get Marine Vivillons and live in Bavaria, Germany

Technically, they're all just recolors, so... to each their own. [meadow is a recolor of marine, btw] Both are great, but since i have a thing about pink i like Marine much more.
[private]Removed the following for off-topic. *Drohn
[speaking of which, anyone up for Polar for Marine? Doubtful since Polar is super common apparently :c]

EDIT: This is when i get lost and think this is the trade thread <_< fail, White... fail....[/private]

I've been hearing that you can breed the patterns. Is this true?

The game looks at the data of the person that obtained the egg and the colour will be based on that I believe.

I'm sure it is more related to the parallel and meridian of the world rather than the country (because of how my homeland is placed regarding Spain itself) but that's OK. I came just to confirm that I got the River Pattern and not the Marine as I was told :p

If anyone needs it, please PM me and I will oblige to trade it.

Vivillon Region Question! Thank You!

Ok first this is not a trade and it is related to Pokemon X and Y in a major way for many players.

I have an American 3DS XL and I am a major collector of the new Pokemon Vivillon. It is a lot of fun that the dreaded demon numbered pokemon turns out to be an adorable butterfly that "from what I guess" is meant to spread friendship around the world. Which is great except, not all forms of this butterfly seem to be easily accessed or readily available.

I refer to the Monsoon Pattern of the Vivillon. If anyone who collects it has noticed in the GTS. The only ones available are for unreasonable prices. They don't even have good stats or at the least, shiny. Yet the 6 I found after much searching, want your game exclusive legendary for it. Rather anti-friendship I think.

So in an attempt to spread Vivillon friendship by putting more of them out there for people to get. I tried to catch them on another game. Sadly, I can't seem to find Hong Kong, Okinawan (or japan), India or Taiwan which seem to be the only places that lay claim to this pattern.

So my question is. Does anyone know if there is a region on American 3DS that gives Monsoon Pattern Scatterbugs? I am not doing this to gain anything other then a Monsoon with a specific name for myself and Monsoons to spread out there.

So, if anyone knows how. I do appreciate the info.

RE: Vivillon Region Question! Thank You!

Squinish said:
Ok first this is not a trade and it is related to Pokemon X and Y in a major way for many players.

I have an American 3DS XL and I am a major collector of the new Pokemon Vivillon. It is a lot of fun that the dreaded demon numbered pokemon turns out to be an adorable butterfly that "from what I guess" is meant to spread friendship around the world. Which is great except, not all forms of this butterfly seem to be easily accessed or readily available.

I refer to the Monsoon Pattern of the Vivillon. If anyone who collects it has noticed in the GTS. The only ones available are for unreasonable prices. They don't even have good stats or at the least, shiny. Yet the 6 I found after much searching, want your game exclusive legendary for it. Rather anti-friendship I think.

So in an attempt to spread Vivillon friendship by putting more of them out there for people to get. I tried to catch them on another game. Sadly, I can't seem to find Hong Kong, Okinawan (or japan), India or Taiwan which seem to be the only places that lay claim to this pattern.

So my question is. Does anyone know if there is a region on American 3DS that gives Monsoon Pattern Scatterbugs? I am not doing this to gain anything other then a Monsoon with a specific name for myself and Monsoons to spread out there.

So, if anyone knows how. I do appreciate the info.
I think you're gonna need to solicit the help of someone with an Asian 3DS? The only regions nearby that we have that might have it would be Malasyia--but that seems to be Jungle? I don't see any of America's Territories in the Pacific on the list, unfortunately. That surely would have yielded some results.

These new Vivillon forms are unconfirmed (but very likely real). I have no further info but here you are!

Attachments

• 1425650_344286775715179_2045492700_n.jpg
    1425650_344286775715179_2045492700_n.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 62

Akwila said:
These new Vivillon forms are unconfirmed (but very likely real). I have no further info but here you are!

They look really cool. Even if it's fake, the pokeball one is awesome.

The flower one screams Floaroma Town to me.. but a gen 4 remake makes little to no sense...

Also... I really wish this Hoenn rumor stuff would die... the horse has been dead for so long and everyone insists on beating til their hands are bloody stumps.

Argentina have marine too, confirmed by a friend (we are both from argentina, but didnt raise a vivillon yet)

Does anyone know if Mauritius gets Ocean Vivillon? Also, which form does Madagascar get?

I have a question. I live in New Mexico so I have High Plains Vivillon. If I were to go on vacation to Hawaii or to another country would I be able to get that regions Vivillon?

No, you won't from what I know. Your game is set to your region and whatever pattern you get is whatever pattern you get.

Back