monsoon
ocean and
sandstorm

i can trade some extra patterns i have

btw my region vivillon is modern pattern

Last edited by a moderator:

GoldNoway

Aspiring Trainer
Hi, I'm looking for a Jungle Pattern Vivillon. I can offer High Plains, Modern, Garden, Marine, Meadow, Savanna and Continental pattern.

Also, I can make an egg of almost every Pokemon.

My friend code is 3781-0405-0413 =)

Last edited:

iceDA

Aspiring Trainer
Hey let me know if you or your friends need help with Vivillons.
I have multiple copies of the games. Each copy was started with my DS set for a different region.

I have all 18 non-event event patterns for trade.

hello there i dont know if ya still offer your kindness with vivillons patterns and if you can trade or not now a days however, i would love to have a "tundra" pattern with HA friend guard for my hail team i would appreciate it if you have a calm or bold nature with rage powder

i have some BR shiny and none shiny poke along side many egg moves and special ball pokes for trade.

my FC: 1246-9360-9487

TheLonelySpartan

Aspiring Trainer
The reason I came upon this post is obvious, and I'm in need of an Elegant, Modern and Savannah patterns of Vivillon. My native pattern is River, but I have access to all others that I'm not in need of :) My friend code is 5429 - 8567 - 6110 so someone please help.

iceDA

Aspiring Trainer
The reason I came upon this post is obvious, and I'm in need of an Elegant, Modern and Savannah patterns of Vivillon. My native pattern is River, but I have access to all others that I'm not in need of :) My friend code is 5429 - 8567 - 6110 so someone please help.
can you like breed bold or calm HA tundura vivillon with rage powder??

TheLonelySpartan

Aspiring Trainer
I probably can, but that would require me to get to a point in a new game where I can breed Pokemon with my DS in a region where the Tundra Vivillon is, due to the way breeding specific Vivillon patterns work. Plus I haven't really delved into hardcore Pokemon breeding, so I don't know what methods make it easier.

Midgetlegs

Aspiring Trainer
I'm not sure if should post here or just friend request users from the list, but I need all the forms other than Elegant and Tundra. If anybody could help out I'd greatly appreciate it.

My friend code is 0705-3110-0866

Metalizard

Aspiring Trainer
First, sorry if this isn't the place, but I finally got the only pattern I was missing, Ocean Pattern... except it is Japanese. Is it possible in any legit way to get a japanese Ocean Pattern Vivillon (caught in a Friend Safari btw)?
The only possibility I can think of is the person having access to that pattern and set the language to japanese when starting the game...

LLR

Vivillon Trader
First, sorry if this isn't the place, but I finally got the only pattern I was missing, Ocean Pattern... except it is Japanese. Is it possible in any legit way to get a japanese Ocean Pattern Vivillon (caught in a Friend Safari btw)?
The only possibility I can think of is the person having access to that pattern and set the language to japanese when starting the game...
Yes.
Have a NA DS set for Hawaii when the game starts. Then choose Japanese for language to play the game in.

Florian

Aspiring Trainer
Hello ! I'm looking for the followings Vivilion:
Archipelago, Garden, Icy snow, jungle, Meadow, Modern , Monsoon, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm and Sun

I have acced to Continental Vivilion

You can PM me anytime to get info on what I can trade those for. Thank you !

Nemesis Key

Masked Maiden Majora
RE: Vivillon Trade Emporium

Sweet. I still need a lot of the common kinds, like Polar and High Plains.
When I get some more Scatterbug, I wouldn't mind getting an Elegant.

I have one of each I can offer (Polar and High Plains I mean). What do you have to exchange? I also have Marine, Garden, and Continental on hand.

Jackfrostcicle

Aspiring Trainer
I am new here, I basically joined specifically because I need to complete my Vivillon collection, and because I want to make more Pokemon friends. My FC is 2320-7225-8492, and I'm still in need of a lot: icy snow, polar, tundra, continental, garden, archipelago, sandstorm, river, monsoon, sun, ocean, jungle, and pokeball (haha, long shot I know, but worth a try). I have a complete national pokedex and can maybe breed you something if you want, and I have a few extra legendaries I'm willing to trade. I really want the icy snow, polar, and tundra patterns because they're just the prettiest to me. If anyone can help me out, let me know. Thanks!

Mae-chan

Aspiring Trainer
Hey let me know if you or your friends need help with Vivillons.
I have multiple copies of the games. Each copy was started with my DS set for a different region.

I have all 18 non-event event patterns for trade.

Seriously? That's so awesome. Want to trade?

Mae-chan

Aspiring Trainer
So I am new here. I am not sure how this works exactly. I have a nearly complete national pokedex so I can breed most things for the Vivillons. I have collected 7 types, and looking to collect the rest. The ones I have are the commons.
Have: continental, elegant, garden, high plains, meadow, modern, polar
Need: archipelago, fancy, icy snow, jungle, marine, monsoon, ocean, pokeball, river, sandstorm, savannah, sun, tundra
I guess that's it. Please let me know if there is something you'd like to trade for or whatever. Thanks!
Mary

cannonb

Aspiring Trainer
Not sure how active this thread still is, but if anyone wants to trade vivillons with me I have
My Region: Modern
Need: Ocean, Sandstorm, Fancy, Pokeball
Patterns I have available to trade as of this post : Modern, Elegant, Polar, Sun, High Plains, River, Tundra, Monsoon

Juuhachi

Aspiring Trainer
I'm looking for:

Garden Vivillon ♂ & ♀
Monsoon Vivillon ♂
River Vivillon ♂ & ♀
Tundra Vivillon ♂ & ♀

I have access to Archipelago, Continental, High Plains, Icy Snow, Jungle, Marine, Modern, Ocean, Polar, Sandstorm, Savanna and Sun..

Last edited: