'Vivid Voltage' Prerelease Promos Revealed!

ShinxieDim

bbbbbbbbbbbbbb
Wait... Venusaur hasn't had a Prerelease Promo!?

Charizard has gotten three including this one, and Blastoise was the promo for Unleashed.

But no Venusaur! In almost 25 years! What!

Clam

Almost decent
I love that Lugia card it looks amazing and fun to play its my personal favorite prerelease promo of the bunch

Clam

Almost decent
So i'm wondering is snorlax good, I mean its gonna get defeated 24/7 by donphan but is 130 hp enough to keep it alive early game?

Ilexon

Aspiring Trainer
Anyway I think the promos look really nice, My favourites are 1-Snorlax 2-Charizard 3-Lugia and 4-Donphan. I know Donphan's supposed to be good but i like the art of the others more :D

Last edited:

Clam

Almost decent
Anyway I think the promos look really nice, My favourites are 1-Snorlax 2-Charizard 3-Lugia and 4-Donphan. I know Donphan's supposed to be good but i like the art of the others more :D

donphan is trying to escape snorlax's body slam at least thats why I think its running

AlphaVoxel

Definitely still in development...
Forum Mod
Hello everyone,

This is a reminder to keep discussion civil and on-topic. Discussions of an argumentative nature are strongly discouraged here on the forums, especially on news threads. Further argument will result in warnings being issued, and the thread being locked.

-Alpha

TKGX

Aspiring Trainer
How do you get prerelease promo cards? a particular product? Liking that Lugia card!

Cynaptex

Aspiring Trainer
This is the first time in a while I really love all the promos!! Like any one of these I'd be happy with getting tbh.

Cynaptex

Aspiring Trainer
How do you get prerelease promo cards? a particular product? Liking that Lugia card!
You get them in prerelease kits. They're sold by card shops (or sometimes I've seen them at Gamestop too). Prereleases come out 2 weeks prior to the set release. In the past they used to host prerelease tournaments which I loved, but all events are cancelled for 2020... rip

LexGoyle

Aspiring Trainer
Who else in this community is starting to really hate and resent Charizard?

I only resent the fact that when he is part of something the overhype kicks in so bad that the buying the single tends to be absurdly expensive even if the card itself isn't all that great in the game. Worse, it leads to product being jacked up in price. The Vivid Voltage Build & Battle Boxes are being sold at $30 on a pre-order basis and it's solely because of that one card.