'Vivid Voltage' League Awards Releasing This Week for PTCGO -- Free Promos and Items!

Scoop

Literally a sheep
Nice hearing a bit about PTCGO's trade market history in this post, @OU7C4ST! I was a lot more active back in 2016 on there, and I remember some of those gem promos being basically holy grails on there (a lot of which still are from what I can tell.), though after Legacy tournaments died so did most of my interest in the game... I only go on every so often nowadays, compared to when I was more active. Seems kinda hollow compared to what it used to be, at least in my experience, which is a bummer.

Interesting seeing the distribution of these new league promos on there, though. I can't remember the ones from June, I must not have seen any news on it. But the idea of Leagues going virtual for the time being seems like it can work well enough given communication and whatnot all are effective. (Though, I can't say for sure as I've never joined a league...)

autogatos

Aspiring Trainer
I hope virtual league events continue to be an option going forward! Even if it’s a separate league...I’ve never been able to participate in in-person league events due to time and health constraints but with virtual leagues I feel like this might actually be something I could do.

How does one get involved in a virtual league? My only local card shop doesn’t really seem to do much in the way of pokemon (they’re focused on warhammer and mtg) so I don’t know if there are any local leagues participating in this.