Virtual Stock Market Game [Rules Updated!]

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)
I have created a stock market game for Pokebeach users:

http://vse.marketwatch.com/Game/GameOverview.aspx

Register first, the password is: Pokebeach

EDIT: I'm Imtiaz on the rankings.

EDIT2(RULES CHANGED): You can now buy stocks under 2 dollars, and the game has been extended to December 31st 2010 and the end of this year!

Zyflair

Yes, sir. Of course, sir.
Advanced Member
RE: Virtual Stock Market Game

Are you seriously advocating people here to try investing when they hardly even know how the whole thing works?

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)

Well I don't even know how the whole thing works, so it's a learning experience to see if you like it. It's not really a serious competition, just to see how you would do and if you like it.

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)

monpyro97 said:
I joined but how does this game work ?

Pick a company you think will do good after doing some research. Go to Make a trade, type to companies US Symbol, put how many stocks you want to buy and you wait.

esperante

started there, now i'm at the bottom

i had one of these back in my highschool economics class and i blew it all on penny stocks lol

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion

Are you able to allow penny stocks? Cause this is really bs when I have insider information.

#1weavile

I'm still alive =)

Rules Changed for the better thanks to Limitless, will be updated on the original post shortly.

TheGuy

Member since '09

This is cool, I like to make money, even if it isn't real. :p

Limitless

Limits, like fears, are just an illusion
I just bought over a million shares of ATIG.

I would also like to encourage as many of you to join this as possible. It should be a great learning experience for the majority of the users here - whether through vocabulary or trends.