Art Gallery Violet's Photo Album

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
These are wonderful Violet! I can definitely tell that you paid careful attention to how you framed those cherry blossoms in a way that best showcases their beauty. Walking out into the middle of the street was completely worth it, that picture is my favourite pick.

Don’t worry about the smudge tbh, I think the smudge accentuates the chill atmosphere you’ve got going— everything doesn’t have to be perfect, you can still relax.
Thank you so much! Honestly the picture in the middle of the street was my favourite too, it's just a thing I love doing.

Wow, I didn't think about the smudge being a positive thing at all actually, thank you! It's true that everything doesn't have to be perfect, and I spent a lot of time worrying about that but the photos themselves are still really nice and relaxing.

RealArity

Cold Weather-seeker
First time seeing this thread. Those cherry blossoms are really pretty! I'm travelling to Tokyo and Fujikawaguchiko starting the coming weekend, so I'll be looking forward to the sakura blooms as well. But I digress - nice photos indeed. Keep up the good work!

VioletValkyrie

You're out of your mind.
First time seeing this thread. Those cherry blossoms are really pretty! I'm travelling to Tokyo and Fujikawaguchiko starting the coming weekend, so I'll be looking forward to the sakura blooms as well. But I digress - nice photos indeed. Keep up the good work!
Thank you, they absolutely are pretty! I hope you enjoy your trip and the sights!