• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Vilegar (Gengar / Vileplume) Masters, Any

generalv

Aspiring Trainer
4-4-1/1/2 Gengar (Gastly SF, Haunter TM, 1 Gengar Prime, 1 AR, 2 SF)
2-2-2 Vileplume UD
4 Spiritomb AR
2-1 Uxie LV. X LA
1 Mr. Mime (Expose) Call To Legends

26 Pokemon

3 Pokemon Collector
2 Seeker
2 Looker's Investigation
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
1 Judge
1 Palmer's Contribution
1 Twins
2 Rare Candy
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Broken Time-Space

21 Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums

3 Rescue
3 Warp
7{P}

13 Energy

Strategy: Basic Vilegar strategy, but include Gengar Prime for sending key pokes to the lost zone. And Gengar AR is more of a consistant attacker than Gengar SF. Lastly Mr. Mime helps decide wether to use Poltergeist or Hurl Into Darkness. Gengar Prime Is also able to add 1 damage to shadow roomed pixies on the bench.
Help and Suggestions are greatly needed!!! They will also be greatly appreciated!! :D

Can I suggest switching out Mr.Mime for Smeargle? In a deck where theirs little to no trainer cards, it helps to be able to use two supporters a turn, at the same time, getting a chance to peak at there hand. It needs to be accompanied with Unown Q and you don't always get to use it every turn, so this is up to you. I never thought getting to look at their hand was a big issue though; odds are, there is usually at least one trainer, sometimes 3 or 4.

Other than that, its pretty solid, unless I get to technical. I advice cutting down on one 1 Uxie, since Gengar plays the really stuffy hands.

1+ Unown Q - MD
1+ Smeargle - TR

Thanks guys, i wanted to get a feel for gengar prime though because the next rotation SF is going to be out. id like to keep up with gengar because he is dominant either way, you know? so knowing that any more suggestions?

Take out a Gengar AR for a Gengar X. If you want to focus on shadow skip, run a 4-3-2/2 Gengar. This is VileGar, so I would get a Gengar X. Level down is also useful because it can Lv. Down DGX. This is important because DGX is the only way to avoid trainer lock. Without it their not much the can do.

Back