• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

VileGar (BR, Masters)

qowodhks

Aspiring Trainer
So far I've been to 2 battle road and posted 2 decks that i've used here and Six Prizes. Kingdra Prime Donk and DialgaChomp. Now i'll be positng the deck I'll be using for my third BR and I'd like some great edits :D

Pokemon 27
4-3-3-1 Gengar Lv.X (3 Gengar SF)
2-2-2 Vileplume
2-1 Uxie Lv.X
1 Azelf
2 Unown Q
4 Spiritomb

Trainers/Supporters 22
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Bebe's Search
3 Professor Oak's New Theory
3 Copy Cat
2 Cynthia's Feeling
3 BTS
4 Looker's Investigation
1 Palmer's Contribution

Energy 11
8 Psychic Energy
3 Warp Energy

Strategy: Spiritomb Start. Get Vileplume out, than start attacking with gengar once its set up with 1 energy by poltergeist or Shadow Room depending on the situation im in. Warp your Vileplume out of active if thats the case. Unown Q is for UXie X, Spiritomb, or Vileplume

IMO no judges are needed because the Idea of the deck is for your opponent having alot of cards in his/her hand. So i would....

-2 Judge
+2 Lookers

Lookers so you can refresh your hand plus you can see there hand , so oyu will know what attack to use.

Back