• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vespiquen / Vileplume

Gible06

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:
  • 4 Combee
  • 4 Vespiquen (bee revenge)
  • 3 Oddish
  • 3 Gloom
  • 3 Vileplume
  • 4 Unkown
  • 2 Shaymin
  • 2 Eevee
  • 1 Jolteon
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:
  • 3 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 AZ
  • 1 Hex Maniac
  • 3 VS Seeker
  • 3 Muscle Band
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 2 Level Ball
  • 3 Battle Compressor
  • 3 Trainers' Mail
  • 3 Forest of Giant Plants
Energy:
  • 3 Lightning Energy
  • 4 Double Colorless Energy
Strategy:

The point is to get an oddish, gloom as fats as you can the battle compressor the other oddishs and glooms into discard then once your set up play vileplume to lock your opponent out of items. Eevee/Jolteon is for what's left of mega Ray and to help agaisnt yveltal. Lightning energy to help get out Jolteon easily.

Thanks for the help in advance.

Would float stone be good in this deck for easy retreat for vileplume? Before item lock of course.

Would float stone be good in this deck for easy retreat for vileplume? Before item lock of course.

Float Stone could be very good actually. Maybe drop a band and an ultra ball for x2 float stones

I feel that dropping an ultra ball would lower the consistency a lot since there would only be 4 ways to get Pokemon out.

I feel that dropping an ultra ball would lower the consistency a lot since there would only be 4 ways to get Pokemon out.

I mean, sure A little bit, however, if you are trying to get vileplume out T1 or 2, you won't have much time to play them.

IMO, a T1 Vileplume is extremely disruptive to your opponent, and I believe you can achieve that result more consistently with a 3-2-2 Vileplume line and adding 2 additional Level Ball.

I think the combination of battle compressor and revitalizer is much more consistent for getting out vileplume at will. Just wanted to share the thought with you all. You will of course need to dig deep to power up vileplume and spend the items. It also lets you revive those vespiquen you had to sycamore away because no stadium yet.

Back