• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard Vespiquen Glaceon Regice for rotation beginning Sept. 2016

21times

Aspiring Trainer
Hello fellow Beachbums,

If you all could give this a once over and let me know what you think, I'd appreciate it. I'm having an unbelievable amount of success with this on PTCGO ... 22 wins in 25 matches. Full disclosure, a little less than half of the games my opponents have fielded a good quality deck that's performed well, but this is still a lot of success.

4 Talonflame SS
1 Shaymin EX ROS
4 Klefki SS
4 Combee AO
4 Vespiquen AO
4 Unown AO
2 Glaceon FC
4 Mantine SS
2 Regice AO
1 Revitalizer GEN
1 Special Charge SS
2 Ultra Balls ROS
4 VS Seekers ROS
3 Lysandre ROS
1 N FC
3 Birch PC
4 Sycamore BKP
2 Float Stones BKT

4 DCE FC
6 Water Energy

If anybody else is running something like this and having some success, let me know. I'd be nice to know that someone else can replicate the same results that I'm having. I didn't expect this deck to have this much success, I thought it might be a little bit of a gimmick deck. I guess I keep waiting for the clock to strike midnight on it!

So just to update, in pre rotation testing I have won 31 of the 38 matches I have played with this deck. It is definitely the deck I am having the most success with right now.

Back