Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Several cards were just revealed from Pokemon Card 151, including the Venusaur ex, Charizard ex, and Blastoise ex lines!
As posted before, the set will release in Japan on June 16th. It’s expected to become our special holiday set this fall.
Thanks goes to JustInBasil and Toine L. for the translations!
Bulbasaur – Grass – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[G][C] Leech Seed: 20 damage. Heal 20 damage from this Pokemon.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 2

Ivysaur – Grass – HP100
Stage 1 – Evolves from Bulbasaur
[G][C] Leech Seed: 30 damage. Heal 20 damage from this Pokemon...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

mrpnut03

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
I am so excited about Charizard ex, I have the deck sleeved up already! Can’t wait to try it out with pokémon go Charizard and backup mons like heatmor for bench sniping.

Bid

Steel-type Trainer
Geez those r some good starters ex. This blastoise with water acceleration we have rn can be wild

Hukutus

GLC Enthusiast
Erika’s Invitation is a very interesting effect, but not really playable without an ability that allows you too see your opponent's hand like Greninja V-UNION.

Gethbert

I Miss Fairy Type
Damn, these are some cool cards, bit on the weaker side, All is really cool, but if gardi has the kirlia engine, these all seem slow. Zard looks great on paper; until you realise that [R] 160 on a stage 2 is incredibly midafternoon sacafising prize to set up also the detonating vortex such ass. Venasaur is stronger but still pretty weak, sure if you get 2-3 with leftivers the healing is bonkers but seems slow, saying that Venasaur might become strong if we can finally crack it and pretend gardi/lugia don't exist. Its great damage and blastoise is massive, also you have O -Palkia VSTAR as an early game attacker and burst energy potential, only issue is draw could be craped with Bibarel Palkia and this but I would like to try it out.

(Cool reference to base that Zard is terrible, venasaur ex is niche but weak and blastocyst as potential.)