• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Expanded Venesaur/Alolan Exeggutor GX/Leafeon GX

Alex Sableye

Official Pokemon Connoisseur of the Unova Region
Suggestions PLEASE!

21 Pokemon:
4 Bulbasaur SHL
2 Ivysaur SHL
3 Venasaur SHL
4 Alolan Exeggutor GX
3 Exeggcute Base Set 2
1 Exeggute Crimson Invasion
2 Eevee Sun Moon Base Set
1 Sylveon GX
1 Leafeon GX

25 Trainer
2 Brigette
4 Rare Candy
1 N
3 Ultra Ball
2 Professor Juniper
1 Professor Sycamore
1 Acerola
3 Escape Rope
1 Shauna
2 Wicke
1 Guzma
2 Mallow
2 Fairy Garden

14 Energy
10 Grass Energy
3 Fairy Energy
1 Rainbow Energy

Exeggutor GX is the main attacker, because of it's phenomenal Tropical Head attack, which does 20 damage times the amount of energy on it to one of your opponents Pokemon. With Venasaur's Jungle Totem ability, which makes each of my grass energy in play count as two, a fully powered Exeggutor GX can deal 160 to whoever I want! Eevee is the ideal starter, because with one fairy energy attachment, I can evolve into Sylveon GX and put any three cards into my hand! Another option is to attach grass energy to evolve into Leafeon GX and use Grand Bloom GX to evolve all my benched Pokemon! Leafeon GX can also heal 50 from one of my Pokemon with energy attached making it an ideal mid-game healer! I have the base set 2 Exeggcutes because when I have Venasaur out, they can Leech Seed for one Grass Energy, and Crimson Invasion Exeggcute is included for it's Hypnosis attack.

Last edited:

The Last Shaymin

Floof
The sylveon seems like a waste of space. The exeggcutes from base set are not legal for anything anywhere. It seems like that is the only non-standard card other than professor juniper. Professor juniper can be replaced with sycamore. BOOM its standard now. Now, we take out the clutter:

-2 wicke(outclassed by N)
-2 fairy garden(no more sylveon)
-3 Execggute base set (unuseable)
-2 professor juniper (sycamore)
-2 mallow (useless here)
-3 Fairy energy (no sylveon)
-3 Escape Rope (Why?)
- Shauna (outclassed by N)
- rainbow energy

boom now we have 18 empty slots.
If you need to switch your pokemon

+2 float stone

Normal supporter counts

+3 professor sycamore
+3 N
+2 Guzma

Ok. Now we have 8 empty slots.

+2 Tapu Lele GX
+1 Leafeon GX
+3 Exeggute crimson invasion
+2 grass energy

These are the changes I would make.

Alex Sableye

The sylveon seems like a waste of space. The exeggcutes from base set are not legal for anything anywhere. It seems like that is the only non-standard card other than professor juniper. Professor juniper can be replaced with sycamore. BOOM its standard now. Now, we take out the clutter:

-2 wicke(outclassed by N)
-2 fairy garden(no more sylveon)
-3 Execggute base set (unuseable)
-2 professor juniper (sycamore)
-2 mallow (useless here)
-3 Fairy energy (no sylveon)
-3 Escape Rope (Why?)
- Shauna (outclassed by N)
- rainbow energy

boom now we have 18 empty slots.
If you need to switch your pokemon

+2 float stone

Normal supporter counts

+3 professor sycamore
+3 N
+2 Guzma

Ok. Now we have 8 empty slots.

+2 Tapu Lele GX
+1 Leafeon GX
+3 Exeggute crimson invasion
+2 grass energy

These are the changes I would make.
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! One lil problem... I can't afford Lele XD

Kyle Brewer

YT Channel on Home Page of my profile :D
Or get the World Champs Lele in the Deck pack. Need good sleeves to cover the back but other than that you're good for like regular league play

Alex Sableye

Or get the World Champs Lele in the Deck pack. Need good sleeves to cover the back but other than that you're good for like regular league play
Like I have 13 dollars. ;) I am skipping the Leles in favor of Tapu Koko and something I have yet to put in.