Vaporeon * Discussion

It's a crappy power...
Also it could'vee had a better attack then Whirlpool for 50 damage.

Vaporeon Ex is the Best of the 3. It's power is great as a tech. (Milotic HL anybody?)

There's a pretty big difference between ALL damage counters and THREE damage counters. There's also a pretty big difference between ANY pokemon on the field and just the ACTIVE pokemon.

I like the artwork for vaporeon *. I think the jolteon * artwork lets the three stars down. As far as playing goes, if I was to start playing the game I would probably not consider any of these cards for my deck.

It's too bad that Vaporeon * doesn't remove shockwave or imprision markers or else it might be getting some more hype IMHO.

The combo that comes to my mind is Vaporeon * + Mr Brineys Compassion (or Super Scoop Up). Pop Vaporeon * down on your bench two, three, or more times in one turn or just be able to do it several turns in a row to counter condition decks.

As a tech it's not even a terrible starter if it's your only basic. 50-50 to take energy off your opponents starter isn't terrible, though the attack doesn't keep up later in the game.

The good points for me was just the power. It removes conditions anyway... but well ^^ it's good!

We should be lucky that these cards have been printed because the player promos can be VERY expensive. I know this is not the same as the promos but at least we have the opportunity to have one. I am so pleased about the POP5 news.

There are enough *s considerable for at least teching should you have them, such as Metagross/Groudon/Kyogre or Mew.

Vaporeon is just one of those cards. Considerable if you have room for techs and you happen to have it.

Yes but pokemon cards are highly collectable. So even if you do not use * cards in your deck, they are highly sought after. I have always dreamt of having an umbreon *. It might not be holofoil, but at least it is still available. The player versions of these cards are out of most people's price range.

Back