Vaporeon * Discussion

Light Venusaur

Deidara~Senpai's student (in training)
Advanced Member
It's a crappy power...
Also it could'vee had a better attack then Whirlpool for 50 damage.

ze_draeck

I'd like to make myself believe...
Vaporeon Ex is the Best of the 3. It's power is great as a tech. (Milotic HL anybody?)

Whicker

Kelly Clarkson > You
There's a pretty big difference between ALL damage counters and THREE damage counters. There's also a pretty big difference between ANY pokemon on the field and just the ACTIVE pokemon.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
I like the artwork for vaporeon *. I think the jolteon * artwork lets the three stars down. As far as playing goes, if I was to start playing the game I would probably not consider any of these cards for my deck.

vanderbilt_grad

Aspiring Trainer
It's too bad that Vaporeon * doesn't remove shockwave or imprision markers or else it might be getting some more hype IMHO.

The combo that comes to my mind is Vaporeon * + Mr Brineys Compassion (or Super Scoop Up). Pop Vaporeon * down on your bench two, three, or more times in one turn or just be able to do it several turns in a row to counter condition decks.

As a tech it's not even a terrible starter if it's your only basic. 50-50 to take energy off your opponents starter isn't terrible, though the attack doesn't keep up later in the game.

kravenace

Cynthia is <3
The good points for me was just the power. It removes conditions anyway... but well ^^ it's good!

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
We should be lucky that these cards have been printed because the player promos can be VERY expensive. I know this is not the same as the promos but at least we have the opportunity to have one. I am so pleased about the POP5 news.

Lou Cypher

The melody of your defeat
There are enough *s considerable for at least teching should you have them, such as Metagross/Groudon/Kyogre or Mew.

Vaporeon is just one of those cards. Considerable if you have room for techs and you happen to have it.

beautiful-swablu

Aspiring Trainer
Yes but pokemon cards are highly collectable. So even if you do not use * cards in your deck, they are highly sought after. I have always dreamt of having an umbreon *. It might not be holofoil, but at least it is still available. The player versions of these cards are out of most people's price range.