'V Battle Decks' To Feature Venusaur V and Blastoise V, New 'Play Level' Indicator!

This idea has a lot of potential. If this replaces theme decks i see that having a lot more appeal and value with the 'chase card' on the front. And the play indicator kind of signals to parents and new players that competitive pokemon is a thing that you should think about and potentially branch out into. love it overall

Oh wow, the japanese VMAX looks better than the English ones. I guess those Japanese artwork for blastoise and veno won't be making it's way over to English?

So, "Play Level 1" will be more skill-intensive than the current "Play Level 3".

I've got a great idea

Let's finally start releasing the Japanese theme decks like we should

BUT, let's remove the V-Max cards.

Wait. How do we get their VMAXs if Venusaur and Blastoise are SWSH100 and SWSH101, respectively?
Perhaps they'll put them in the special set coming up? Unless we already know too much of the details of SwSh4.5 to rule that out, I'm not sure.

So, "Play Level 1" will be more skill-intensive than the current "Play Level 3".

I just wanted to roll back in here to say this is the best "shots fired" moment I've seen and I keep thinking about how right this is.

Oh, that packaging is actually kinda cool. Line them up and the gap between them forms the V.

I love the play level idea. Probably not important for experienced or maybe even returning players but for new players and/or parents it's nice to show how strong the deck is. I wish they could explain the different levels in more detail as if it is just play level 1 and nothing else that would be kinda vague.

Back