• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Uxie Donk Revised(Masters-Battle Road)

golferboy69

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 13
Trainer/Supp/Stad: 44
Energy: 3
Total Cards: 60/61

Pokemon:

4 Uxie
3 Crobat G
4 Unown R
1 Skunktank G
1-1 Dialga G lv x
T/T/S

4 Pluspower
4 Poketurn
4 SSU
4 Pokedex
4 Pokedrawer +
4 Pokeblower +
4 pokemon rescue
2 expert belts
2 switch
1 luxury ball
2 buck's training
4 Bebe's Search
4 Dusk Ball
1 Pokemon Contest Hall

Energy
1 psychic
2 cylcone

Typical donk deck. Try to get a two uxies in one turn and draw 5 cards with each. I have changed a few cards from the previous build. The only issue I am having now is the one card to take out to make room for Dialga Lv X. I need it in to cancel Vileplumes power. Also the skunk helps to deal poison if 10 damage short for kill.Any ideas and changes will be a big help thanks.

P.S. NO VICTORY MEDALS I do not have and dont want to pay for them

RE: Uxie Donk(Masters-Battle Road)

I think that will work. But you will have a hard time vs trainer locks. If they start with gastly (and they go first) or spiritomb AR.

pokemon collector would be an asset to this deck imo.
Also, I would cut 1-2 snowpoint and switch. Use stuff like dusk ball instead.
4 expert belt might also be far too heavy of a line.

Perhaps you could add 1 Skuntank G to poison your opponent when you have Snowpoint out.

You can't use 4 crobat, it will not work. You can only use three. You won't be able to put them all down and that will keep you from drawing cards with set-up. Also, why the heck are you using snowpoint temple? The point of this deck is to get a t1 KO on their basic pokemon. Please take all three of those out. You also don't need that many energy. It will just keep you from drawing with set-up. All you need is two cyclone energy. You also only need 1 expert belt. With psychic restore, you just keep on putting it under the deck and use it again. With all of these changes, you will get 4 uxies in one turn and draw your entire deck.

^That what he says is very true indeed!
If for some reason you do want a stadium you could always go with Pokémon Contest Hall to get an Uxie with expert belt on your bench (if desperately needed) or go for that Skuntank G but seeing as you don't want more than 1 stadium in your deck I dont recommend it.

i think use Mr.Mine for the poke body your opponent need 3 energie's ore more for attcking then u use a unown Q for retreat Mr Mine then use uxie for a donk.

Snowpoint is for the added hp. Yes belt when I only have one belt what if I get stuck and not able to draw it. What cards would I need to put in to fill the gaps.

good idea with the collectors but this deck is really reliant on trainers. bucks is only in there to be able to draw the extra cards and for the extra power.

Snowpoint is counter productive. I don't think you understand how this deck really works...

You need a regice. It helps get rid of extra energy, and draw more with uxie.

And Victory Medal if you have any. It's nice for drilling through your deck. I might take out all the snow point for the reasons stated above for victory medals. And, since you can't run a fourth Crobat G, I'd take one out and add a fourth Victory medal.

The purpose of this deck is to draw your entire deck on turn one, get a KO with flash bites, and get a KO with Psychic Restore. Then put Uxie with Expert Belt and four Plus Powers under your deck. So yes medal.

Back