Finished Use The Last Letter: POKÉPUN EDITION!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pigeon Mitch

Exotic Bird Bingo
pun_zpsl89usm6z.png

Hilarity will ensue, brains may explode, but - if anything - I will get a kick out of this. A very simple game that I've seen in a lot of places, with a little twist added to it, which I think will spice up this game and make for some great comedians, and some twisted brains. So let's get to the basics!

Rules:
  • Use the last letter of the Pokémon said in the post above you AND attempt to make a pun from it using another Pokémon.
  • Optional: use anything to make the Pokémon's name in the pun stand out.
  • Enjoy!

So let's get this off to a start!

This thread will be an EMOLGAmation of amazing puns... I hope.

Last edited:
Consider all of you ABSOLved of terrible, cheesy humour and go wild! :D

Deadline for this game is Wednesday the 13th of April at roughly the timestamp of this post.

Actually, I believe Celever was making a pun on "absolve", not "love." So is anything MISSING? NO.

With that above post alone this thread has already surpassed my expectations. I just hope that it's a good OMAN-YTE for things to come.

There's literally 6 Pokémon whose names start with 'O'. Dx

I'm viewing the thread in its ENTEIrety and still can't come up with anything. :(

Wait ...

I had to pay someone with mIVYSAUR to find a pun using a Pokémon whose name begins with 'I'.

And it's still terrible. I tried to say like "my visa" because that's the best I could come up with given my 5 options :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back