• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades USA -> USA & CAN| Have: Lost Thunder, Codes, Sun & Moon + More! Want: IDK!!

RE: Have: PLASMA, Ballista Kyurem, Victini, Klinklang! W: EXs and ALL BW Promos!

Would you do the victini ex for cresselia ex? If not, I can throw in some holos or something if that makes it a deal.

RE: Have: PLASMA, Ballista Kyurem, Victini, Klinklang! W: EXs and ALL BW Promos!

Sure, I could do that. PM me to confirm.

Interested in
Jungkle
x1 Electrode (2/64)
x1 Nidoqueen (7/64)
x1 Wigglytuff (16/64)

Fossil
x1 Ditto (1/62)
x1 Moltres (27/62)

Base set
x1 Poliwag (59/102)
x1 Zapdos (30/62)

Gym hero
commons/uncommons

I have a mewtwo ex promo CML for more.

What RH trainers are you looking for?

What are you valuing your Victini EX at so I can get a good idea at what to offer you for it.

Danielthebrave said:
Would you do the victini ex for cresselia ex? If not, I can throw in some holos or something if that makes it a deal.
Nah I can't do that but I'm interested in your Keldeo EX.

Slowbro said:
Sure, I could do that. PM me to confirm.

Don't need the Zebstrika anymore. I'll PM you.

Arcanine808 said:
Interested in
Jungkle
x1 Electrode (2/64)
x1 Nidoqueen (7/64)
x1 Wigglytuff (16/64)

Fossil
x1 Ditto (1/62)
x1 Moltres (27/62)

Base set
x1 Poliwag (59/102)
x1 Zapdos (30/62)

Gym hero
commons/uncommons

I have a mewtwo ex promo CML for more.

Interested in all of your bulk, and the Mewtwo EX.

Mudkip711 said:
What RH trainers are you looking for?

Dark Patches, Dark Claws, Recycles, Potions, Catchers.

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
What are you valuing your Victini EX at so I can get a good idea at what to offer you for it.

Around $12, do you have a trade thread?

mewtwo has been traded. How many holos or commons/ uncommons bulk is neccary for all? i interested in jungle holos for sure. maybe we could do something like the jungle holos the fossil holos for like 15 holos or 70 commons/uncommons?

Can you please CML for Black Kyurem EX (PS)?

Thanks man!

Sir Taco said:
CML for:
2 Registeel-EX
1 Registeel-EX FA
2 PlasmaKlang

Thanks!

radhippoh said:
Can you please CML for Black Kyurem EX (PS)?

Thanks man!

Sorry bro, the kyurems are gone. :(

Anything else you like?

Hmm..let me double check.

Actually im interested in Victini EX and ability garbador. Can we work a deal?

How many codes would want for the plasma black kyurem EX? Or any plasma EX, FA, or shiny??

Hello again! Would you do my Terrakion EX and Mewtwo EX promo for your Black Kyurem EX (Plasma Storm) and Garbodor DRX? Let me know, thanks!

Hey maybe we can trade

BINX wants
ps- black kyurem EX

BINX HAS
promo ND holo raichu
promo holo wigglytuff
promo holo jigglypuff
promo holo persian
all 4 of those for your 1 EX??

Back