Help USA Pokémon shop that ships internationally?

jack123454

Aspiring Trainer
Hello

I live in NZ and I have been trying to find a legit pokemon TCG shop (booster boxes, tins etc.) to buy from. I know there are many out there that sell the product but there are always hiccups like, they cant ship bulk, ignoring customer emails, etc... I have tried eBay and amazon but I wanted to explore if any other shops could ship internationally. If anyone knows a place that has a good reputation for shipping internationally I would like to read about it. Thank you.

I swear by TCG Player. Technically it's like a hub for shops, but I've never had any problems with them and I'm pretty sure they ship worldwide.

Hello

I live in NZ and I have been trying to find a legit pokemon TCG shop (booster boxes, tins etc.) to buy from. I know there are many out there that sell the product but there are always hiccups like, they cant ship bulk, ignoring customer emails, etc... I have tried eBay and amazon but I wanted to explore if any other shops could ship internationally. If anyone knows a place that has a good reputation for shipping internationally I would like to read about it. Thank you.

I have purchased several times from the following retailers and have been very happy with my experiences. Even when problems occurred, they were quick and professional in resolving the cases, but 99.9% of the time I've had no issues.

Cazillion Cards, Collectors Cache, Troll & Toad, Axe Cards, PokeOrder, Professor-oak.com

I have never bought from TCG Player, but you can also buy cards from verified PokeBeach sellers right here on this website!
During this pandemic and Holiday season, I don't recommend international orders right now tho.

Back