• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA Only] [H] FA, EX, GX, Break, RH/H [W] Full Art Cards EX & GX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have:
RC Pikachu from generations (RC29?)
Holo fairy from generations
CML for others

Semi-interested in your:
Charizard EX (Evolutions)
Gyarados reverse holo (evolutions)

I have:
RC Pikachu from generations (RC29?)
Holo fairy from generations
CML for others

Semi-interested in your:
Charizard EX (Evolutions)
Gyarados reverse holo (evolutions)

i'd be willing to do a 2 for 2 trade. give me a pm. is that RC pikachu non played?

Hey want to make another trade? Interested in the gallade ex FA and M Venusaur FA

My trade thread is in the sig,
some things that arent up there are a M pidgeot EX FA, the EX cards from the Battle arena deck Keldeo Vs Rayquaza let me know

Hey want to make another trade? Interested in the gallade ex FA and M Venusaur FA

My trade thread is in the sig,
some things that arent up there are a M pidgeot EX FA, the EX cards from the Battle arena deck Keldeo Vs Rayquaza let me know

sorry dont see anything i need atm. maybe that m lucario secret rare later on.

sorry dont see anything i need atm. maybe that m lucario secret rare later on.
sure let me know. I want that FA gallade more than venusaur. It is a $4-$5 card in my higher wants so if you see or want anything even over that value it is Ok with me

thanks

sure let me know. I want that FA gallade more than venusaur. It is a $4-$5 card in my higher wants so if you see or want anything even over that value it is Ok with me

thanks

alrite. can i trade the FA gallade for one of the Mega EX Secret rares?

Hello! I am interested in your Shaymin EX (TCGPlayer values at $45 - http://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/xy-roaring-skies/shaymin-ex )
I have:
FA Volcanion EX (Secret Rare - $11.49)
Hoopa EX (Promo - $6.77)
Xerneas BREAK ($7.00)
Darkrai EX ($5.77)
Trainers Mail (Secret Rare - $16.57)
Total = $47.60

I understand that I am not trading a lot of things that are explicitly listed as wants, however I am trading a number of things that are extremely playable such as the Volcanion, Hoopa, and Trainers Mail. I hope we can make a trade!:)

Hello! I am interested in your Shaymin EX (TCGPlayer values at $45 - http://shop.tcgplayer.com/pokemon/xy-roaring-skies/shaymin-ex )
I have:
FA Volcanion EX (Secret Rare - $11.49)
Hoopa EX (Promo - $6.77)
Xerneas BREAK ($7.00)
Darkrai EX ($5.77)
Trainers Mail (Secret Rare - $16.57)
Total = $47.60

I understand that I am not trading a lot of things that are explicitly listed as wants, however I am trading a number of things that are extremely playable such as the Volcanion, Hoopa, and Trainers Mail. I hope we can make a trade!:)

sry not really interested in those cards

Hey TooChang!

I have a LaprasGX and Tauros GX

I am interested in both your Lurantis GX.

or is there anything else you are looking for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back