• Please read THIS THREAD if you are a new trader/seller.

Thank you!

Trades [USA Only] Grand Return to Pokémon TCG; Lots of Wants

It2Zoroark

Aspiring Trainer
I am in the USA and I only trade to USA
All standard TCG PokeBeach trade rules apply
Do not send damaged cards unless the cards are approved on both sides. Pictures required of all cards offered, both mine and yours.
No fakes or World Championship cards will be accepted. Don't be "that guy".
I am looking for specifics so please don't offer cards not on my list. Fair trades only, I go by Tcgplayer Market Value. DECK WANTS ARE HIGHEST PRIORITY

Deck Wants:
3x Lycanroc GX (GUR) FA Preferred / No Hyper Rare
4x Ninetales GX (GUR) FA Preferred / No Hyper Rare
2x Tapu Lele GX (GUR) FA Preferred / No Hyper Rare

Upgrade wants (these trades include the lower rarity cards I own)
1x RH Lysandre for FA
1x Pokemon Fan Club for RH or FA
2x Shaymin EX (ROS) for FA
2x Tapu Lele GX (GUR) for FA / no Hyper Rare
1x Tauros GX (SUM) for FA
2x RH Switch (BCR) for SR (SUM)
1x RH Field Blower for SR (GUR)
1x Thundurus EX for FA (Plasma)
3x Lugia EX for FA (Plasma) 1x is badly damaged but sleeve playable.
4x RH Ultra Ball (SUM) for 4x SR (SUM)
1x RH Trainer's Mail for SR
2x Trainer's Mail for RH or SR
3x VS Seeker RH or SR
3x RH Energy Switch for SR
1x PoP Darkness Energy (cross hatch holo)

Deck Bling Wants
1x Colress FA
1x Professor Kukui FA
2x Deoxys EX FA (Plasma)
4x Prism Energy RH ONLY
1x Colress Machine RH ONLY

Haves
FA Supporters
1x Professor Juniper FA (PLF) NM
1x Professor Juniper FA (PLF) Played Condition
Pokemon EX / GX
1x Metagross GX SR FA (GUR)
1x Thundurus EX (ROS)
1x Yveltal EX FA (XYBS) NM
1x Black Kyurem EX (PLS)
2x Keldeo EX (LTR)
1x Keldeo EX (BWP61)
1x Darkrai EX (LTR)
2x Shaymin EX (ROS) Upgrading only
Energy
1x Psychic Energy SR
1x Fighting Energy SR
10x PLAY Pokemon Water Energy 107/114
3x PLAY Pokemon Grass Energy 105/114
3x PLAY Pokemon Fire Energy 106/114
4x PLAY Pokemon Psychic Energy 109/114
4x PLAY Pokemon Steel Energy 112/114
1x Splash Energy (BKP)
2x Flash Energy (AOR) 1x RH
2x Double Dragon Energy (ROS)
Trainers
8x RH Pokemon Catcher (PLB)
3x RH Switch (BCR) Ugrade to SR only
1x RH Professor Juniper (BW)
3x RH Professor Juniper (DEX)
1x RH Professor Juniper (PLB)
8x Skyla (BCR) (6x RH)
1x Dowsing Machine (PLS)
1x Computer Search (Ace Spec)
3x RH Rare Candy (1x DEX/2x PLB)
3x RH Ultra Ball (DEX)
5x RH Tool Scrapper
2x RH Silver Bangle
2x RH Float Stone (PLF)
4x Gallade Spirit Link (ROS) 1x RH
5x Rayquaza Spirit Link (ROS) 1x RH
3x Latios Spirit Link (ROS)
1x Venusaur Spirit Link (EVO)
2x Gyarados Spirit Link (BKP)
2x Bursting Balloon (BKP)
1x Reverse Valley (BKP)
Pokemon (non-ex)
1x Trevenant Break (BKP)
1x Raticate Break (BKP)
2x RH Sableye (DEX)
4x RH Squirtle (BCR)
3x RH Blastoise (PLB)
1x Absol (PLF)
Codes
1x GUR Elite Trainer's Box Code Card
44x Guardians Rising Code Card
27x Roaring Skies Code Card
18x BreakPoint Code Card
2x Evolutions Code Card
1x Primal Clash Code Card
2x Ancient Origins Code Card
1x Fates Collide Code Card
1x Hoopa EX Tin Code Card

Bulk Commons, Uncommons, and Rares available too (B/W on)

Last edited:
What do you value your damaged Full Art N's at and would they still be allowed to be used if sleeved, or are they too damaged?

Last edited:
I have abouto 4 RH DCE. How many DDE will you trade for them? Note: most are Evolutions.

What do you value your damaged Full Art N's at and would they still be allowed to be used if sleeved, or are they too damaged?

The N's aren't "damaged" they just show some signs of being played. They look NM when sleeved. TCG market value of the N's is $101 each. I'd value them at $95 each for condition compensation. I'm not super interested in trading them but if the offer is good I can probably work it out to let one go. I mainly only listed them to get the Darkrai / Shaymin I needed which I believe I have, I am just waiting for them to arrive. I would be happy to hear what you have to offer though.

The N's aren't "damaged" they just show some signs of being played. They look NM when sleeved. TCG market value of the N's is $101 each. I'd value them at $95 each for condition compensation. I'm not super interested in trading them but if the offer is good I can probably work it out to let one go. I mainly only listed them to get the Darkrai / Shaymin I needed which I believe I have, I am just waiting for them to arrive. I would be happy to hear what you have to offer though.
Oh, I was going to offer a Full Art Shaymin($54 due to a bit of edgewear) + Hoopa Full Art($20)+reverse max elixer($8)=$82, but it looks like you value the N a little higher and are also already getting the Shaymin in, so let me know if you would still be interested or if you would rather just hang onto the N's :) Also have some other stuff I maybe willing to add in as well (have another full art shaymin, reg shaymin, hyper rare tauros)

Last edited:
Oh, I was going to offer a Full Art Shaymin($54 due to a bit of edgewear) + Hoopa Full Art($20)+reverse max elixer($8)=$82, but it looks like you value the N a little higher and are also already getting the Shaymin in, so let me know if you would still be interested or if you would rather just hang onto the N's :) Also have some other stuff I maybe willing to add in as well (have another full art shaymin, reg shaymin, hyper rare tauros)

I appreciate your response, however $82 is a little low for me. I would be interested in upgrading my Shaymins (I would put my HAs in the trade) if you are interested in anything else on my list. I would love to have the Hoopa EX FA and the RH Max Elixir as well. Not interested in the Tauros, but if you have any FA Tapu Lele GX the Ns would be back on the table for sure.

Will you be interested in SUM SR Switch + 2 RH Max Elixir + RH Choice band for Tapu Lele GX?

The SR Switch and Choice band are straight pack to sleeve and have never left my binder. The Max elixirs are either NM or LP. I can throw in a RH Field blower if you like too

Will you be interested in SUM SR Switch + 2 RH Max Elixir + RH Choice band for Tapu Lele GX?

The SR Switch and Choice band are straight pack to sleeve and have never left my binder. The Max elixirs are either NM or LP. I can throw in a RH Field blower if you like too
Sorry! I ended up deciding to play the Tapu Lele GX and forgot to take it off my haves. My bad!

Hey there,

I have a FA Shaymin-EX and a list. I'm mostly interested in the Juniper FAs you have. If you could please see my list and let me know if we can work something out I would appreciate it.

Thanks

I want your SR Psychic energy and i have a regular Lycanroc GX from GUR and a FA Pokemon Fan Club from FLF.

Last edited:
I have the pop darkness energy from your wants.. do you have a playset of professor sycamore? or pokemon fan club or bridgette? if you do please cml for more

im intrested in metagross gx sr, darkrai ex, the metal play pokemon energy, reverse valley, and juniper fa. I have 1 lycanroc gx but cml for anything else

I have Shaymin EX FA and SR VS Seeker and Trainer's Mail.
I need Dowsing Machine and Trevenant BREAK as well as downgrading the FAs and SRs I have.
My:
Shaymin EX FA $17
SR VS Seeker $12
SR Trainer's Mail $7
$36

Your:
Shaymin EX $12
VS Seeker $1.50
Trainer's Mail $0.50
Trevenant BREAK $2.50
Dowsing Machine $25
$41.50

Everything I have is NM or very lightly played. I could throw something else to make up the $5.50 difference.

Back